Find
Notify
Tools

News from TrophyShot Prints...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello everyone,

I'd like to report that we had an outstanding month of July...thank you all for your support!

www.TrophyShotPrints.com

We have a few updates...

*Thierry's Page has been recently updated with two recent entries.

*We put up our new logo too.

*We now offer Professional Scanning Services due to the number of inquiries we've received from our AR members. Now, we will be able to scan your photo paper prints, negatives, and slides and be able to create your TrophyShot Print Showpieces. Get a quote today!

*New visual-presentation of our Metal Prints on display in a studio setting with different print sizes for comparison.

*We're now offering MAJOR cloning of distractions/obstructions, blood-removal/clean-up, background swaps for a reasonable charge...we'll provide you with a quote!

When you have the time come by and visit us.

www.TrophyShotPrints.com

Thank you again! tu2

Roland

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LittleJoe
posted Hide Post
Nice new logo Roland.

Your work is top notch and I highly recommend.

In fact, I am looking at the (7) pics that you took care of for me and they are great.

Thanks again,

Justin

Posts: 1355 | Registered: 04 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LittleJoe:
Nice new logo Roland.

Your work is top notch and I highly recommend.

In fact, I am looking at the (7) pics that you took care of for me and they are great.

Thanks again,

Justin

Thank you Justin for the kind words...much appreciated and definitely enjoyed working on your project tu2

Roland

One of Us
Picture of ExpressYourself
posted Hide Post
Roland,

Glad to hear you had an outstanding month. You do great work and the word is getting out! I like the new addition to the Website showing the photo size comparisons in a studio setting. The logo looks great too.

Best always,
Shawn

Shawn Joyce
Diizche Safari Adventures
P.O. Box 1445
Lincoln, CA 95648
E-mail: shawn.joyce@diizchesafariadventures.net
Cell: (916) 804-3318

Shoot Straight, Live the Dream, and Keep Turning the Pages to Your Next Adventure!™
Website- www.DiizcheSafariAdventures.com
Blog- http://diizchesafari.blogspot.com/
Twitter- http://twitter.com/DiizcheSafari
YouTube- http://www.youtube.com/user/shawncjoyce
Facebook- http://on.fb.me/gYytdn
Instagram: diizchesafari_official

Posts: 874 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: 24 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ExpressYourself:
Roland,

Glad to hear you had an outstanding month. You do great work and the word is getting out! I like the new addition to the Website showing the photo size comparisons in a studio setting. The logo looks great too.

Best always,
Shawn

Thank you for the feedback Shawn much appreciated tu2

Roland

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Well done mate. Great to see a new business blooming.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9871 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all your HARD work you've being doing for me lately! The metal prints look PHENOMENAL!

Site looks really good.

Posts: 2163 | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Roland,

Your website looks GREAT!!

Keep up the good work!! tu2

Posts: 617 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 01 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Andrew
Scott
Jason

Thank you for your comments they're much appreciated!

I consider myself very fortunate to be able to offer this service to our hunting community.

In talking with several of our customers lately...I've learned with the ever-increasing exorbitant cost of shipping trophies back home and/or for many who have taken multiple safaris/trophies...The general outlook is changing in favor towards our quality services and products!

Personally, I like both... I still have room for more mounts, and my TrophyShot Print Showpieces are used to COMPLIMENT the entire room for a complete and elegant layout and design!

Again, never before have hunters had these types of services and products offered to them exclusively.

We've opened up shop only a mere 70 days ago and we've printed over 40+ prints...and we've had 110% Satisfied/Highly-Impressed Customers!!!

It's been exciting watching this business grow and helping our customers get the very best from their most precious photos...True Showpieces that they are proud to display tu2

Cheers!

Roland