New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Like Reno
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I always find Reno warm and the folks pleasant and welcoming. Not in Vegas. Any exhibitor that prefers Vegas will soon find out they can't even carry anything to the booth, .....that's UNION jobs!!! Costs for exhibitors are wayyyy higher, and set-up and tear-down is a nightmare. After 30 years of SCI I think I'll pass on Vegas rather than put up with their BS!!

A stranger is a friend we haven't met

Posts: 56 | Location: Yellowknife, NWT, Canada | Registered: 31 March 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sevens
posted Hide Post
I'm not a big fan of snow unless there is a critter I'm hunting that just happens to live in it.

I like the idea of Vegas since, as many have stated, there are lots of flights in and out. The city could use the tourism too after all the Obama bashing it's gotten. What I'm curious to know is will people extend their trip to see some shows and gamble, and/or will people skip some SCI shows at night to hit up, say, a Cirque du Soleil?

If you died tomorrow, what would you have done today ...

2018 Zimbabwe - Tuskless w/ Nengasha Safaris
2011 Mozambique - Buffalo w/ Mashambanzou Safaris

Posts: 2789 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have to admit I skip some of the evening events when there is other entertainment available. Big Grin

Posts: 1357 | Location: Texas | Registered: 17 August 2002Reply With Quote