Find
Notify
Tools

Cindy Garrison
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted
I was at the SHOT SHOW in Las Vegas today and talked to the ESPN folks who were showing some of Cindy's episodes. They said that she will have some new shows showing starting in July. Just thought I'd let you all know, whether you love her or can leave her. Not much else new at this year's show. Winchester was showing their semi-automatic rifles, over and under and semi-automatic shotguns and a few of their left over bolt actions, special 94's and 1300's. Next year it will be in Orlando, Florida.

One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
I have to wait until July!!!!!!! Maybe they'll have re-runs! Smiler jorge

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7149 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Use,

Did you stop in to see the folks from "Out of Africa Safaris"?

They are out in the tent. A very small booth and no one talking to them - but there they are selling themselves to the SHOT Show trade!

Les

Posts: 1261 | Location: Clearwater, FL and Union Pier, MI | Registered: 24 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No, but I did see the two larger tents across the street and south of the convention center. Come of think of it, I didn't see very many people over there at all and wondered what it was for and what was going on.

One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
I spent some time trying to find her on DVD somewhere, but couldn't.

Anyone know if there are dvds of her available?

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 577NitroExpress
posted Hide Post
Cindy is a Prime Piece!!!!

577NitroExpress
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Francotte .470 Nitro Express

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming...

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
You guys must have been in the bush too long! She does not do a thing for me. She also talks way too much about nonsense for my taste.

Posts: 5713 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted Hide Post
She talks? clap

Hunt Report - South Africa 2022

Wade Abadie - Wild Shot Photography
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Posts: 3109 | Location: Hockley, TX | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Oh, I think I could put up with her talking...... Wink

-Bob F. thumb

Posts: 3485 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 22 February 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
This is becoming rediculous!

Women's place is in the bedroom and the kitchen, and if they are seen anywhere else they are consider fugitives!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68645 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, you rascal..... always the instigator!!

-Bob F. Wink

Posts: 3485 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 22 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hikerbum
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
I like them in any room actually

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Posts: 2597 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve Malinverni
posted Hide Post
I do not agree with Saeed, they can get everywhere, of course, especially with me Big Grin
but they must be able to practice the silence....
I love the sound of silence...

bye
Stefano
Waidmannsheil

Posts: 1653 | Location: Milano Italy | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed your are correct exept on my income they need to be in the other rooms at least once a week cleaning. beer

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Malinverni:
I do not agree with Saeed, they can get everywhere, of course, especially with me Big Grin
but they must be able to practice the silence....
I love the sound of silence...

Years ago, my brother mentioned that they were going diving in the afternoon, and I decided to go along with them.

Knowing me well enough, he was laughing as he said "we have a girle coming along. She is very pretty, and a good diver, but, she talks non-stop!"

I said "if you want me to shut her up, just say the word"
He said "Go ahead, we might enjoy the afternoon better that way."

We met at the boat, and we all got introduced to each other.

The girl, of course, did not take long before she started blubbering all sorts of nonse. I looked at her and said: "Miss, we have rules on this boat, and as I am the oldest one here, I make the rules. Rule one: never talk unless someone asks you a direct question, and then only answer that question. Nothing more"

The look on her face was priceless, and her mouth dropped wide open, as she looked at my brother.

He said "Sorry, he is my older brother, and he is in charge."

We got teh diving place, and we all dived, except for her, as she refused to get off the boat.

After that time, each time my brother did not want her to go along with them when they went diving, he would make a hint that I was coming along.

She ould not bee seen in the same boat as I am.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68645 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice one, Saeed! I like it! beer

Posts: 71 | Location: Seattle | Registered: 22 November 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You notice that Saeed didn't address us all as "Ladies and Gentlemen" for this one! By the way, I really like her knife.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Buckeyeshooter

Show me a woman that doesnt talk too much and i'll marry her right now! clap

Posts: 498 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 22 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bwanahile
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

Women's place is in the bedroom and the kitchen, and if they are seen anywhere else they are consider fugitives!

Saeed,

You should take Cindy instead of Walter on your next safari....I am certain that she would be far more enjoyable (ceratinly at least to look at) than Walter. I think you may find that one's tolerance level for babble goes up significantly when it eminates from a beautiful woman! (espcially one brandishing a big bore rifle). Please put me down for one of the first copies of the DVD!!!

Posts: 757 | Location: Nashville/West Palm Beach | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Better hope that Saeed's daughter never sees a picture of Cindy hunting dangerous game; she then might want to join her father on some future buffalo hunts, and then Saeed will have the same problem that Cindy's father surely does!

one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
May be a little classless, but with blondes, I've heard its always impolite to talk to them during sex. You know its impolite to talk to someone while their mouth was full.
Oooh, I'm going to get hurt. Roll Eyes

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 308Sako
posted Hide Post
A little late,... but walking by the Out of Africa booth at the SHOT show I was not surprised to see General Craig Boddington standing within.

Member NRA, SCI- Life #358 28+ years now!
DRSS, double owner-shooter since 1983, O/U .30-06 Browning Continental set.

Posts: 3611 | Location: LV NV | Registered: 22 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
fgulla,
I have yet to find a quiet one. Probably one of the reasons I do not have a wife either.
I am thinking that I would like diving with Saeed as he seems to have the "woman's place" and talking issue well in hand! Good Job Saeed!

<BWN300MAG>
posted
Good job Saaed. I know more than a few women you should talk with. I might make an exception for the lovely Cindy though.
"For yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil, for my old lady has been bitchin and moaning the whole trip. Anything that was out here, left when they heard her shrill, piercing voice."

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
and if they are seen anywhere else they are consider fugitives!
per Saeed!!!

Okay! I'm a fugitive! But I remind my husband, it's not nice to criticize a woman who is holding a gun/rifle!!!!!

Best regards, D. Nelson

One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

Saeed, Saeed! Don't tell me you would not want the company of this fugitive on a safari! Big Grin

Good hunting,

Andy

-----------------------------
Thomas Jefferson: “To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.”

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Stagman's words of wisdom for the day:

Always remember, no matter how good looking she is ... she's giving $hit to some guy, somewhere.

"If you hunt to eat, or hunt for sport for something fine, something that will make you proud, and make you remember every single detail of the day you found him and shot him, that is good too." – Robert Chester Ruark

one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed

With, all due respect, I'd rather go hunting with Cindy Garrison than you.

TerryR

Posts: 1903 | Location: Greensburg, Pa. | Registered: 09 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As a buddy of mine used to say, "I look at that and all I see is bills I can't pay".

Political correctness entails intolerance for some prejudices but impunity for others. James Taranto

Posts: 152 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GaryL:
As a buddy of mine used to say, "I look at that and all I see is bills I can't pay".

Now that's funny! thumb

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
So,, who swiped the good picture of her?
It's disappeared. Confused

Rich Elliott

Rich Elliott
Ethiopian Rift Valley Safaris

Posts: 2013 | Location: Crossville, IL 62827 USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Rich,

Ooops, I deleted it from my post above. Eeker Okay, I'll put it back!!! Smiler

And add a couple more.

-Bob F.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, That first one kinda reminds me of John Sharp. Except she has her shirt on Eeker

Rich Elliott

Rich Elliott
Ethiopian Rift Valley Safaris

Posts: 2013 | Location: Crossville, IL 62827 USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
John Sharp????? boy, there's something SERIOUSLY wrong with you! Smiler jorge

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7149 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Someone needs to post the two pictures side by side. The appropriate caption would be: "BEAUTY AND THE BEAST"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here are the two together. You make the decision as to who is "Beauty" and who is the "Beast" It's really a no brainer, unless you're. . .

one of us
posted Hide Post
looks like a pair of beasts to me! sofa

One of Us
Picture of 577NitroExpress
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh, I think I could put up with her talking......

She talks?

577NitroExpress
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Francotte .470 Nitro Express

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming...

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve Malinverni
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
about your reply,as diving instructor I can say that, except sex (of course), diving is the gives the best time in relationships between guys and girls, guys have not to listen to girls because they cannot speak..... so simple with so much salted water around them jumping

But getting back to Cindy G., there is a Italian anchorwoman that is environmentalist, animalist etc.etc. She is a good looking blonde woman, that goes in a lot of wonderfull countries, Africa included, preaching like a PETA activist, especially against the hunt. Poachers are often called hunters, some time illegal hunters and so on.
It is for this reason that I think that C.G. is in absolute the lesser evil. And she is also better than the Italian anchorwoman and younger too.
And this is not so bad.
Big Grin

bye
Stefano
Waidmannsheil

Posts: 1653 | Location: Milano Italy | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of snowymthunter
posted Hide Post
I gave up and turned the sound off when I watch Cindy's show. It's perfect- you get all the visuals without any of the babble. If she brings along her Krieghoff and her bikini, I think I could hunt with her for a few days. Cool I wonder if she cooks too?

NRA Life Member
SCI Life Member
DRSS

Posts: 126 | Location: Montana | Registered: 19 March 2005Reply With Quote