Tools

Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Sevenxbjt
posted

One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Posts: 230 | Location: Palo Pinto Mountains | Registered: 26 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum! AR has been an invaluable resource to me over the years for hunting and shooting information.
I have hunted with JP three times. I took my entry level PG hunt with him in 2003, spent a few days at his RSA camp after a Zim hunt in 2005, and was in his Mozambique camp 14 days in 2006.
He is a stand up guy, and he and his brothers and other PH's will work hard to not only get you good trophies, but to make sure you are well taken care of.
There are many fine operators out there, and JP is certainly one of them. you can book with confidence. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask me, I'll be happy to try to help.

Posts: 1978 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 22 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ditto Marty's opinion of JP. I have known him for several years and hunted with him and his brothers, Mel and Adolph, in '07. I hunted on their family ranch and several others in the area. Lots of game, nice facilities and food, and JP will work hard and keep you laughing all the time.

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" - Emerson

Posts: 106 | Location: Rockwall, Texas | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is an afterthought. In the RSA camp, JP's wife, Natia, will take your wife shopping, etc. It will be enjoyable. In the Mozambique camp, the location is quite remote, but fortunately my non-hunting wife enjoyed the safari truck and the walking/stalking part of the hunt. In this camp, you are there for Africa, wildlife and camp life only. We thought it was a wonderful experience. If you book another trip to Moz with JP, he'll treat you right as repeat clients.

Posts: 1978 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 22 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Robert

If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people, under the pretense of taking care of them, they must become happy. Thomas Jefferson, 1802

Posts: 1207 | Location: Tomball or Rocksprings with Namibia on my mind! | Registered: 29 March 2008Reply With Quote