New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sale of Global Hunting Resources!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Folks - I have been getting calls/emails regarding the recent sale of Global Hunting Resources, to Deron Millman - the new owner of SAFARI OUTFITTERS. As the HUNTING REPORT has just put it out via email bulletin, I believe?

So, let me clarify the details.

I have in fact gone to work for SAFARI OUTFITTERS, as a full-time international hunting consultant - as you can see from my signature line below.

I will maintain GLOBAL HUNTING RESOURCES, as it pertains to booking hunts for our outfitting operation in Colorado - ROYAL MOUNTAIN ADVENTURES (where I am the manager) as well as any outfitting we do in New Mexico. The website will be changed asap. We will however continue to sell the GLOBAL HUNTER DVD'S through this site too. My role as the host of "Trijicon's World of Sports Afield" will remain the same as well.

Otherwise, all future hunts will be booked with SAFARI OUTFITTERS. Any current/future hunts already booked with GHR will experience no change what-so-ever. We will continue to service those hunts as GHR until which time that the hunts have been completed, and all accounts are satisfied.

I am excited about the new opportunity with Deron, and SAFARI OUTFITTERS. He's committed to continued growth, development, and continued excellence in the international hunting industry.

Thank you,

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jjbull
posted Hide Post
Aaron,

Can you fill us in on Deron's background and qualifications?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Give me the simple life; an AK-47, a good guard dog and a nymphomaniac who owns a liquor store.

Posts: 820 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota/Florida's Gulf Coast | Registered: 23 March 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good luck Aaron.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7577 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jjbull:
Aaron,

Can you fill us in on Deron's background and qualifications?

In short, Deron is a longtime international hunter - and successful business man from Ohio. He's been a client of mine for a number of years, booking some of his African Safaris with me. He's a sheep nut, completing his world slam recently, and is in Pakistan with Danish at this very moment.

Safari Outfitters has been established and in biz since the 1950's. The current staff all have a wealth of knowledge/experience, and I simply hope to add to that. I felt it was a good move, so I jumped at his offer. Deron will be active in the biz, but is leaving most of the day to day operations/sales, up to those of us that have been doing it for awhile.

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good luck Aaron!

http://www.dr-safaris.com/
Instagram: dr-safaris

Posts: 2091 | Location: Around the wild pockets of Europe | Registered: 09 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LittleJoe
posted Hide Post
Aaron, good luck. I had no idea. Best of luck to all involved.

Good luck with the show.

Hopefully after I get a few things resolved we can hunt a buff together sometime.

Posts: 1355 | Registered: 04 November 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Aaron,

Best of luck with everything. You certainly have a plate full at this time. Good for you.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13008 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guy - much appreciated!

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wish you all the luck in this new venture.

Posts: 208 | Location: PortugaL | Registered: 10 September 2012Reply With Quote