THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MODERN MILITARY RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Modern Military Rifles    Newest family Member joins the EBR Club.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Newest family Member joins the EBR Club.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
My youngest son Jason.

M&P .223/5.56 lower with a 5.56 upper.

I'll try and post video later.

When will this current nightmare end.

Posts: 1255 | Location: Florida | Registered: 13 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Brotherhood of the AR

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Posts: 56912 | Location: GUNSHINE STATE | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The only one missing an AR is my wife.

When will this current nightmare end.

Posts: 1255 | Location: Florida | Registered: 13 April 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I guess I'll have to show my ignorance; but what does EBR stand for? I should know; but I'm having a "senior moment". But, I too say welcome to the brotherhood of the AR.

Posts: 17 | Location: roanoke, va. | Registered: 24 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sam
posted Hide Post
Evil Black Rifle.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work.

Posts: 1254 | Location: Norfolk, Va | Registered: 27 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cane Rat
posted Hide Post
I have an M&P 15, too. Love it, good rifle. tu2

Posts: 2767 | Location: The Peach State | Registered: 03 March 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by madbaum:
My youngest son Jason.

M&P .223/5.56 lower with a 5.56 upper.

I'll try and post video later.

Don't bother. I've seen enough in the first 5 pics that didn't change except the guy in the background. What a waste of bandwidth.

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Such a "waste of bandwidth" that you felt compelled to re-post the pictures?

1. This is his kid. He's proud of him. Share the joy.

2. I checked with Saeed and Don. Your application for moderator status has been denied.
Try and work on your interpersonal skills a little more. You are starting to sound like DaMan.

Cool pictures, by the way!

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We have 5 AR's now. Bought first one in late 80's, colt A2 for $440 new. Since "big O" got himself in charge, have picked up 4 more; guess I feel more threatened by that joker than the Slickster, ha.

Have 3 Stags, one a 6.8 and picking up an Armalite in 338 fed soon as our road opens in late March; drive me crazy now that it finally came in at gun shop. I want to get a 308 myself, maybe Rem in winter camo.

We hunt with them up here in rural Alaska. I killed some caribou with 6.8 way off last fall. It dropped them once I got the distance right, but just subsistence hunting for fresh meat.

We carry AR's on snowmachine & 4 wheelers with team slings, like the military uses. Gun sits high across chest and good for quick shots when your not even stopped yet. They work too, except you have to watch you don't get banged in the mouth when you get going too fast cross open country.

I saw this one guy was building a 300 wsm on AR platform, kinda high priced but what a nice thought. We've killed quite a few caribou with 223's over the years and I'm confident I could kill a moose with the 6.8. I had an old Indian neighbor who shot over 30 moose (bothering her horses she claimed) with an old 243, helped cut many of them up over the years, saw it myself. My daughter is going to kill a bear out of our stand come May with the 6.8.

Anyway, try hunting some with the AR's, sure is fun.

Posts: 521 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 12 April 2010Reply With Quote