Find
Notify
Tools

S&W M&P 15 ARs on Sale at CDNN
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Cane Rat
posted
I picked up one today for $799 NIB. S&W has a $100 rebate so final cost will be $699. They have several other models available but have already sold out of the flattop models at $699 ($599 after rebate). They also have Sig 556s on sale and you get a free Sig 522 with each one you buy. I asked about the 556 Classic and they are $1,699 with a free Sig 522. I paid $1,800 for my 556 Classic a year or so ago.

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/

Posts: 2767 | Location: The Peach State | Registered: 03 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted Hide Post
wow..... ive got a s&w m15 in 5.45x39... even in parts, ive got $700ish in it.... and i picked up a sig522 last week for $450... good deals!!!!!!!!!

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2830 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
Obviously supply has caught up with demand! Everybody that was panic buying a year ago got all they need and the second shift the factories have put on have produced plenty. Every gun shop I go in has several black rifles on the shelves.

Reminds me of a few years back when Harley motorcycles were in short supply. People were spending silly money for Harley's that hadn't even been built. Now when I go past the Harley dealer on my way to work they have a show room full and big 'sale' banners.

Hopefully ammo and primer supplies will catch up too.

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Matt Norman:

Hopefully ammo and primer supplies will catch up, too.
Supply seems to be back up, but prices are not where they were three years ago before the Tyranny-crats took control of Congress. I'd be buying a little here, a little there to build your supply over time. You never know when things will go south again with this bunch in orifice.

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lotta decent deals out there on XM 193 5.56. The inventories are beginning to build. And yeah, I always add a couple of hundred rounds to my stash every month or so. I shoot about a hundred rounds a month. One of these days I'm gonna get set up to reload the 5.56. But it's not in the budget yet.

Posts: 11729 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Those who have M&P 15s with the gas block rail instead of a front sight: which type of flip-up front sight works with the M&P 15? I bought a standard Yankee Hill flip-up which is too high, only now to see at the YHM site they have a "Same Plane" sight that looks shorter. I shot the M&P for the first time today and the rounds are hitting way too low.

sputster

Posts: 760 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 18 December 2003Reply With Quote