THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MODERN MILITARY RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Modern Military Rifles    The best or most fun gun you could not take home with You
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The best or most fun gun you could not take home with You
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Me, North Africa 1985, I traded 3 pairs of jeans and a bottle of George Dickle bourbon for a 12.7 mm Russian heavy machine gun with 400 rounds of ammo.
At least we had burning up the ammo. Big Grin
I gave the gun to the Brits in the area.

Cheers, John

Give me COFFEE and nobody gets hurt

Posts: 1608 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: 04 January 2010Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Fully automatic suppressed M-16 in .300 Whisper firing subsonic loads w/Remington 220gr. RN.

On full-auto, emptying 30rd. mags at steel targets at 25yds..

On semi, knocking silhouettes down at 260yds. tu2

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
1928 Thompson
BAR

Posts: 1647 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 11 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Reverend Recoil
posted Hide Post
There is gun play that is just fun to watch.

Many, many years ago I was at a carnival with my friends. There was the booth with the air powered BB machine gun patterned after the Thompson submachine gun. For 50 cents you could try to shoot out the red star to win a stuffed animal. I blew $2 trying. I stood around and watched others try it with no success. Then an older kid came to try. After two short busts he realized that the game was for suckers. Out of frustration he pointed the gun at the shelf above the target that was filled with stuffed animals and let it rip. Teddy bear guts flew everywhere. He then threw down the gun and ran. I was good for him he did run beacause three rough carny types were right on his heels. I got my $2 worth of entertainment.

DR #2276, P-100 2021

Picture of Cole1
posted Hide Post
MP5SD

"War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which ismore important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." - John Stuart Mill

One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
MP5 and a suppressed M11

Posts: 6400 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Bore Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
1928 Thompson

tu2 dancing

Martin

Posts: 824 | Location: Munich, Bavaria, thats near Germany | Registered: 23 November 2003Reply With Quote