Find
Notify
Tools

H&K MP5 type guns
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of bullwaller
posted
I have been looking to get a MP5 type gun and on Gun Broker they range in price from $1400 to $4000.Big spread in price. Which company makes the best?

Shoot first. Never trust horses or women and very few mules.

Posts: 144 | Location: Texas | Registered: 27 May 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Couldn't say as I have no personal experience with that platform. However I would suggest buying here: Atlantic Firearms They have a reputation of bending over backwards for customers if there are issues with a gun they sell. I got a discount for being a member of a certain forum when I bought an AMD-65 from them. Gun had issues and needed to go back. They ate shipping both ways and sent my FFL a check to cover the additional transfer fee. When I had issues with the replacement AMD65 they were up the Manufacturer's ass to take care of me. Blane was really top notch and I cannot complain at all about my experience with Atlantic.

"If a man can't trust himself to carry a loaded rifle out of camp without risk of shooting somebody, then he has no business ever handling a rifle at all and should take up golf or tennis instead." John Taylor

Ruger Alaskan 416
Ruger African 223

Posts: 336 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 29 March 2010Reply With Quote