New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winchester 1907 value?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I apologize if this is not the correct place to put this. I have a customer I deal with frequently who brings me lots of odd stuff. Among a bunch of other stuff he has is a Winchester 1907 without a stock or magazine and a cracked hand guard. It is a 1909 production by the serial number and is otherwise supposed to be in good shape.

Any opinion on value?

Stock sets are $135, magazines run $50-$100, which would be as far as I know the only replacements I would need.

I realize this is rifle is nothing special, but I think it is a somewhat unique gun.

Nathaniel Myers
Myers Arms LLC
nathaniel@myersarms.com
www.myersarms.com
Follow us on Instagram and YouTube

I buy Mauser actions, parts, micrometers, tools, calipers, etc. Specifically looking for pre-WWII Mauser tools.

Posts: 1479 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 06 June 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of someoldguy
posted Hide Post
Lately I've been seeing Winchester '07 Self-loaders for about $450-$550 retail in average condition. Average condition almost always includes the slight crack in the fore end because this is a very common occurrence in these rifles if they've been shot to any extent. I have seen one recently at about $800 retail for high condition, but I would suppose that these are still not highly sought after collectors items compared to lever actions.

Glenn

Posts: 942 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 16 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I own one it was my fathers he carried it on his prospecting trips with my uncle,it is cracked on the forstock but still shoots well.
As for price probaly 500.00$ but seeing how it was given to me and my fathers long pass away no price.
Cheers Octave.

short and fat and hard to get at, hit like a hammer and never been hit back.

Posts: 251 | Location: Just north of Salingrad. | Registered: 07 January 2006Reply With Quote