THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUN COLLECTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gun Collecting    Eastern Arms (Sears & Roebuck) model 101-15 20ga SXS

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Eastern Arms (Sears & Roebuck) model 101-15 20ga SXS
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I recently purchased this shotgun, an Eastern Arms (Sears & Roebuck) model 101-15 20ga SXS 26" with Tenite stock, also marked 5100 on right reciever. Gun is very tight with very little case hardening remaining.The barrel finish is about 40% with no nicks or gouges on metal surfaces. Stock in in very good condition. However the plastic buttpad accsess plug for removing the stock bolt is missing. Any McGiver type replacement ideas for this. Also what would the chokes be on this model. No date stamping could be found ie. circle w/number. Any value in this Sears marked model?.....Thanks

Posts: 147 | Location: SW Wash | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hutt;

Should be a Stevens M-311. Value is not great. You might try Numrich or any other online parts places for the butstock plug.

Were it mine I'd get a wood stock for it and hunt with it. Usually they are great shooters.

Regards, Goldy

Posts: 17 | Location: south central ohio | Registered: 02 August 2004Reply With Quote