New
Find
Notify
Tools

For Sale or Trade Win. 88
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have a pre 64 88 win. in .308 made in 1956. To my knowledgre it has never been fired. But, I can't call it 100% as I put a small ding in it behind the pistol grip and had to find a used replacement clip for this older model
I would trade for a Rem 1100 lwt 20, 26 inch bbl with screw in chokes or a Browninfg Blr81 steel reciever in .308
I just don't have the heart to shoot the 88 as it is in such good condition and I need something I can use.
If you wish to buy make an offer. clcbears@hotmail.com

Sometimes you get the bear, sometimes the bear gets you. Either way it's alwasys exciting. Sieze the Day !

Posts: 367 | Location: Farmington, Mo | Registered: 07 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RLI
posted Hide Post
$500

Posts: 276 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 24 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
$650 * 25 shipping. I'm not a dealer so I would have to find someone with an ffl to send you.
But I would much rather have the blr81 in .308 or the Remington 1100 for my wife.

Sometimes you get the bear, sometimes the bear gets you. Either way it's alwasys exciting. Sieze the Day !

Posts: 367 | Location: Farmington, Mo | Registered: 07 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
FYI, the Model 88 is C&R eligible. Anyone with a C&R license can receive this without going through an FFL, NICS check, transfer fees, etc.

Are you interested in trading for any handguns?

Posts: 475 | Location: Oklahoma City | Registered: 15 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Got in a little bind and sold it