Find
Notify
Tools

BELGIUM FN MAUSER ACTION JC HIGGINS BARREL
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
WHATS IT WORTH?

Posts: 56912 | Location: GUNSHINE STATE | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Depending on condition, $250 +

Remember, forgivness is easier to get than permission.

Posts: 3991 | Location: Hudsonville MI USA | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Terry Blauwkamp:
Depending on condition, $250 +

THANKS TERRY.

WHAT would the action alone be worth if anything?

Posts: 56912 | Location: GUNSHINE STATE | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of browningguy
posted Hide Post
But you'll almost never find one for $250, most of the FN actioned rifles for Wards, JC Higgens etc. seem to be in the $350-450 range right now. I personally won't buy in that range but it's tough to find one cheaper.

Browningguy
Houston, TX
We Band of 45-70ers

Posts: 1242 | Location: Houston, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of STINGER
posted Hide Post
I HAVE AN FN HERSTAL MAUSER ALSO. MY WIFE BOUGHT FOR ME AS CHRISTMAS PRESENT IN 1964. $39.95 PLUS SHIPPING DELIVERED TO YOUR FRONT DOOR. THE WOOD WASN'T THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BUT THE WORK AND BLUE ON THE BARREL AND ACTION WERE IMPECCIBLE. I WOULDN'T SELL IT FOR A $ 1000.

PLEASE EXCUSE CAPS, HANDICAPPED TYPIST.

"THE" THREAD KILLER

IT'S OK......I'VE STARTED UP MY MEDS AGAIN. THEY SHOULD TAKE EFFECT IN ABOUT A WEEK. (STACI-2006)

HAPPY TRAILS

HANDLOADS ARE LIKE UNDERWEAR....BE CAREFUL WHO YOU SWAP WITH.

BILL

Posts: 479 | Location: MINOT, NORTH DAKOTA | Registered: 24 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I just picked up a JC Higgins Model 50 in .30-06
for $300. I wanted to rebarrel it to .250-3000,
but something tells me Im going to leave it as
is.

Posts: 99 | Location: San Antonio | Registered: 20 December 2002Reply With Quote