THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUN COLLECTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gun Collecting    What is the current value on this list of S&W revolvers

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is the current value on this list of S&W revolvers
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Can anyone help with current prices on S&W revolvers. I am looking at buying a few and hard to get current prices.
All are suppose to be collector grade so excellent condition to New in the box

S&W 31-1 NIB 2" BBL
S&W 37 NIB 3" BBL
S&W 28-2 used blue boxed 6" BBL
S&W 14-2 NIB 6"
S&W 14-2 used blue boxed 6" BBL
S$W 15-3 2" blue , blue box
S&W 15-3 4" Nickel, Blue box used
S&W 15-3 4" Blue Blue box used
S&W 10-8 4" Nickel NIB BullBarrel
S&W 10-6 4" Blue NIB BullBarrel
S&W 10-5 4" Blue Used Boxed
S&W k22 masterpiece used blue box 6" BBL
S&W outdoorsman .22 used blue box 6" BBL
S&W 57 NIB wood nickel 6" BBL
S&W 29-2 NIB wood 6"
S&W 29-2 used wood 6 1/2"
S&W 24 NIB wood 6 1/2" .44 special Hand Ejector fourth model -1950 target. in wood box.
S&W 125th anniversary package 45LC (25-3)

Posts: 3701 | Location: MI | Registered: 12 November 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Probably worth $6-7000 would be my guess. Individually they might bring more, but as a group, I'd think 6K would be a good price. But I'll be the first to admit that I am really not current on all the various models current values.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
pm sent

Posts: 5701 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Buckeyeshooter, I am not selling these but thinking of buying. I want to buy at a good price. Del

Posts: 3701 | Location: MI | Registered: 12 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Del, Except for the Outdoorsman, none of them are really "collectors" pieces. Possibly the K-22 if it is in Exceptional condition.

That being said, S&W revolvers are some of my very favorite guns and these should bring a slight premium because of condition.

I estimate a good price if you were to buy them all individually would be $9000, maybe a little more, so $6000 would be about right for the package.

The problem with revolvers is they are harder to sell than some others, but if you don't need the money, and they are in fine condition or otherwise valuable for "collector" status, they will eventually bring top dollar. Still lots of old revolver men out there!

Of course this is all just my oppinion as an enthuseist.

Posts: 497 | Location: Edgewood, Texas | Registered: 31 July 2006Reply With Quote