Find
Notify
Tools

Types of Collectors - Again!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of TrapperP
posted
Some short time back we had a thread re types of collectors. In my experience, I've a lot of collectors of a lot of things and all were somewhat the same but again, some major differences. Now think about this one here, sort of a unique collector amongst collectors, don't you think? Maybe a real cave for real cavemen?

So far, rather mundane - the A/C in the front lawn is maybe ahint of things to come?

You enter through this rather ordinary [?] door:

And you see this rather modest collection of guns come into view - nothing special, eh?

And another view - did anyone take the time to count the BAR's? Just somehow makes my collection seem really insignificant!
CRYBABY

Lord, give me patience 'cuz if you give me strength I'll need bail money!!
'TrapperP'

Posts: 3742 | Location: Moving on - Again! | Registered: 25 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
The only word for that is CLASS and $$$$$

Cal30

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3070 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Eric
posted Hide Post
AHHHH, money. Wish I had just a little piece of that.

Eric

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."
Benjamin Franklin, July 4 1776
Lost once in the shuffle, member since 2000.

Posts: 199 | Location: Northwest Oregon | Registered: 05 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All that and a plinking range, too.
Ya think maybe he keeps the really good stuff behind the other door?

One of Us
Picture of Eric
posted Hide Post
Dude, besides the chrome M2 .50 caliber and all that other stuff, he has a FG42 hanging on the wall. You may as well ask for a chicken with teeth.

Eric

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."
Benjamin Franklin, July 4 1776
Lost once in the shuffle, member since 2000.

Posts: 199 | Location: Northwest Oregon | Registered: 05 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
I'm not so sure it would pass as a true man-cave. It looks so....I'm searching for the word....it looks so Spartan. It needs a little color and perhaps a flat screen or one of those little fridges.

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All those weapons aside, that`s a neat little indoor range he`s got .

The best part of the hunt is not the harvest but the experience.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
that guy has a dozen browning monitors. i can see why they are on the top of the wall. wow.

Posts: 831 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 28 January 2005Reply With Quote