New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whiner and Scratchie
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Yesterday my husband and i rode the ATV back to cut some shooting lanes at a deer stand i was wanting to use. When we got to where the briars are thick (knowing how he likes to bull through them) i told him i wanted to walk the rest of the way. So he pulls up short, right in a briar patch and told me to "get off whiner." bawling Which i refused to do till he backed up. Then he gunned the motor full speed ahead to make up for lost time.

I arrived shortly after making my way carefully through the briars to find him there with streaks of blood running down his face. "Oh my God, do you know you're bleeding?" (i whined) He casually swiped at his face and looked at the blood on his fingers. Those f@#king briars got me...it doesn't even hurt, leave me alone. (as i try to wipe it off)

OKAY, OKAY!....Scratchie.

Plinker

aim small, hit small

Posts: 1522 | Location: WV | Registered: 24 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jbderunz
posted Hide Post
Plinker,

Is it the crude truth??????????????

It's very unlikely men let sheer force takes precedence over brain.???????

jump

The force be with You Wink

J B de Runz
Be careful when blindly following the masses ... generally the "m" is silent

Posts: 1727 | Location: France, Alsace, Saverne | Registered: 24 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Don_G
posted Hide Post
And your point is???? sofa

Don_G

...from Texas, by way of Mason, Ohio and Aurora, Colorado!

Posts: 1645 | Location: Elizabeth, Colorado | Registered: 13 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't you know how to cower behind the driver??

Posts: 367 | Location: WV | Registered: 06 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
LOL.

Cowering isn't foolproof, but it'll do in a pinch.

I learned long time ago take the good with the bad. In an emergency or when something needs fixed, his aggressive "nuthin stops me" attitude is a wonderful thing. He doesn't analyze his feelings, doesn't dwell on details, he just rolls up his sleeves and gets started. A male trait, which i sort of laugh at, but also admire. A month or so ago, his mom had a basketball size hornet nest in her yard. Right on her gas meter, no less, so you couldn't set fire to it. He stood out there with two cans of raid occasionally swatting the air, while me and her watched out the window. Cowered, actually, LOL.

Plinker

aim small, hit small

Posts: 1522 | Location: WV | Registered: 24 August 2003Reply With Quote