THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Bow Press For Mathews Drenalin Question

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bow Press For Mathews Drenalin Question
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
What kind of press is needed for a Mathews Drenalin? I have looked at a few online, but in a couple of instances they specifically say they are not designed for the Drenalin and I have not been able to find one that states it will work.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
EZ press by Last Chance Archery......presses the limb tips. Offset fingers if needed.

Gary
DRSS
NRA Lifer
DSC

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Gary! There is not a bow shop on Guam, so I guess I am going to have to learn to do it myself.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have some shops local, but want to do it myself. Taking it slow and starting with the simple things...then moving to more "intense" things. The EZ press is a bit pricey, but works great and is a lifetime investment.

Gary
DRSS
NRA Lifer
DSC

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
somebody offers a cable and block system for about $50. You adjust the small roller shaped blocks, and then pull the bow to full draw. Then you put the blocks in between the limbs and let it down. You can replace the string, etc that way.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
EZ Press just annouced a "green" press that works the same as their original....$399.
Nice press.

Gary
DRSS
NRA Lifer
DSC