New
Find
Notify
Tools

I am new here
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Good day to you all. I am new to this forum and would like to say hi.
I have been bow hunting for 26 years. I am a full time Professional Hunter that specializes in Dangerous Game Bow Hunting.
Our company (Askari-Adventures)holds concessions in SA, Zimbabwe, Zambia and Mozambique.
I hope to enjoy this forum as I have been following the conversations for a while now before joining.
Cheers

Fritz Rabe
Askari Adventures & Fritz Rabe Bow-hunting

Posts: 217 | Location: Musina South Africa | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Welcome! What type of dangerous game do you hunt?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
All that Africa has to offer.
Most is Buffalo, Leopard, Elephant, Hippo, Lion and every now and then a Rhino.

Fritz Rabe

Posts: 217 | Location: Musina South Africa | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I see that there is a lot of fighting on this forum about South African Operators advertizing in other countries especially in Zim.

Before anyone starts to throw mud my way I would like to ad that anyone is welcome to check our credentials in any of the countries that we conduct safari's.

We have to much at stake to be under-cover.
We are members of:
PHASA, IPHA, DSC and SCI.
We have been in business for 25 years and can prove that we are a legal and legit company.
We only use registered PH's in all of our areas.
Any person that wants the proof is welcome to contact me or Paul Ferreira the owner of Askari-Adventures.
Thank you.

Fritz Rabe

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forumSmiler

Posts: 461 | Location: Norway | Registered: 11 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Welcome Fritz! These forums are in place for hunters to help each other, same for shooters and of course any guides and hunting services are more than welcome.

Cheers,

Matt

Posts: 374 | Location: Anchorage AK | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Don_G
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

I'm trying to plan a spot-and-stalk buff bow hunt in 2012. Can you please send me a PM with rates, PH names, experience and exact locations? I am not interested in buff in SA.

Thanks,

Don_G

...from Texas, by way of Mason, Ohio and Aurora, Colorado!

Posts: 1645 | Location: Elizabeth, Colorado | Registered: 13 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
welcome have fun lots of good folks here.

Posts: 2095 | Location: B.C | Registered: 31 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanx guys. I really appreciate it.

Fritz Rabe

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Welcome Fritz. The bowhunting forum here can be a little slow but it sure gets fast and furious on the main board!
As a keen bowhunter I look forward to you sharing some photo's & tips in the future, especially on the DG side of things.
JCHB

Posts: 412 | Location: KZN province South Africa | Registered: 24 July 2009Reply With Quote