THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Busted shoulder, no more bowhunting

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Busted shoulder, no more bowhunting
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of wingnut
posted
Browning Summit II, 25--28", 30--50#
4-pin sight
Browning Quick-release quiver
6 arrows -- XX75 Mossy Oak 2114,26"
Scott trigger release

BEST OFFER !!!!!!!

I have three bows which I will not be able to use any more. When this one sells, I'll post another.

Posts: 683 | Location: L A | Registered: 23 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That makes me feel bad! I would not give up yet. See what happens and work the shoulder. I have had work related shoulder and elbow problems for years and shooting the bow actually gets rid of the pain. We would hate to lose you as an archer!

Posts: 4068 | Location: Bakerton, WV | Registered: 01 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of wingnut
posted Hide Post
Fought it 4 years since the original injury. Seven doctors, five physical thaerapists, three orthoscopic surgeries, two open surgeries. Four pins, seven screws, one piece of wire 8 imches long wound around to hold it together.

Doc finally oficially put on paper what I have felt for the past several months -- permanent partial disability, change in career and lifestyle.

Posts: 683 | Location: L A | Registered: 23 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That stinks wingnut!
Which arrm? The draw or holding arm?
If draw arm, have you tried a mouth tab like Dwight Shuch (sp) ?

Good Luck!

Posts: 1525 | Location: Hilliard Oh USA | Registered: 17 May 2002Reply With Quote