Find
Notify
Tools

Target Offer to AR archers
 Login/Join

<DOATargets>
posted
Gentlemen -
I have an offer to AR posters only. I have a new target design that I would like to have someone shoot and give me feedback. If you are interested just drop me an e-mail and we can take it from there. ( this is a free offer )
Thanks DOA

one of us
posted Hide Post
E-mail sent!
Thanks

Posts: 1525 | Location: Hilliard Oh USA | Registered: 17 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amosgreg:
E-mail sent!
Thanks

Me too....

Thanks!

Bill

Posts: 1169 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, I nearly forgot. [Big Grin]

E-mail sent.

Posts: 6545 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
<DOATargets>
posted
Thank you for your interest in thisoffer.
I am going to keep the offer open until Moday and will choose the lucky one/s Monday night. Those of the archer world that have not replied yet you should feel free to respond. I was only going to release one or two of these but may put another one or two out. I am very pleased to see so many bow shooters willing to try something for free. [Wink] I am also very pleased to see how many Archery non AR members there are. If you are one of these folks====>> please join us. These are a great bunch of people and as you have seen and give a great deal of knowledge to our sport. I want you to know that this target is not easy and the persons that want to try it should have average to above skills [Wink] . I know it will improve your shooting as it has mine. I have been testing it for two years now and am confident you will shoot better and kill more game after using it. I would like to hear from some of the guys from the west that fancy themselves as good archers as this will test you on those long shots you need for Mule and plains game.
Again thank you for the interest.
DOA
If this works out I will be doing other good things for you another time. I would also like to thank Saeed for allowing us to do these things. It is a great place to be. [Big Grin]

one of us
posted Hide Post
I hope I don't have to be from the west to be in the running. [Big Grin]

I have bowkilled 149 whitetails and can punch a pieplate at 80yds consistantly when the wind isn't blowing. [Eek!] Since I don't want to appear to be bragging I'll be quiet and email you. [Big Grin]

boman

Posts: 3167 | Location: out behind the barn | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
DOA,Don't forget about us Texas hunters. [Wink]
You've got mail.
*Nut*

Posts: 268 | Location: God's Country, East Tex. USA | Registered: 08 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Make that 2 for Texas. Thanks for the opportunity. Walker

Posts: 498 | Location: San Antonio , Texas USA | Registered: 01 April 2002Reply With Quote
<DOATargets>
posted
Hey Bowman!!
You want to be a #1 pick? You need to get me out for some of those NC whaite tails [Big Grin] . If you still have that pic of that PIG I sent you last year you will bust your eyes on the one this year [Eek!] . I was out scouting today and saw him snoring under my stand. Get this one....... 22 points and about 300lbs!!! Drewl drewl........... but you know he will be in FLA by Oct 5th [Wink] .
How was your trip?
DOA

<Madddman>
posted
Hope you leave room for traditional bowhunters!
Mad

<recurve shooter>
posted
i am with Maddd did i miss it .big old wooden arrows can work over a target and always interesed in something new !!--- herb

<DOATargets>
posted
recurve shooter -
Please send an e-mail. I would love to have all types of bow shooters and even you guys that do the X-bow thing [Wink] . I have had a TON of folks reply to this an have decided to let a few more of these Targets out for a look.
Too everyone I say Thank you for your interest and I'll be selecting soon [Confused] . This is harder than I thought it would be and I wish I could just do a huge give away but............. the bottom line ( my boss ) says NO!
DOA

one of us
posted Hide Post
DOA how about we (those that do anyway) agree to test it for x days or so and send it to the next person in line at our expense?
I look at it as a opportunity to test something and the more the merrier. I for one won't have a problem putting it back in the box and paying postage to send it to the next guy after I shoot it full of holes [Big Grin]

Just an Idea!

Posts: 1525 | Location: Hilliard Oh USA | Registered: 17 May 2002Reply With Quote
<DOATargets>
posted
amosgreg

I'm was thinking about doing that. I've been looking at the logistics involved as well as some of the other details. I see you mentioned "BOX" [Eek!] ........ That is some thing else that is holding me back [Confused] . I have tried and tried to get a secure container but I can always find a weak spot some how.
Thanks for the suggestion
I guess I'll sit back have a pop [Wink] and think some more. [Roll Eyes]
DOA

one of us
posted Hide Post
You have email !

<Madddman>
posted
"Do the X-bow thing"? Traditional archery is as far from Crossbows as you can get.
I will give your target a shakedown,I shoot 4 times a week year round.
Mad

<Madddman>
posted

[ 09-12-2002, 19:06: Message edited by: Madddman ]

<DOATargets>
posted
Madddman [Confused]
I got your e-mail.
Don't you like X-BOWS?
Next thing you know you'll be saying "training wheels" or damb recurve shooters [Eek!] .
If it shoots an arrow I'm interested.I even tried an arrow out of a gun once ( not a good idea ).
DOA

<DOATargets>
posted
For you that have not heard back from me I had my e-mail BLOWUP!!! [Mad] [Mad] I am getting it back and I apologize for any delay. I did not know how many responses I'd get and there in is the problem.
Thank you for your interest [Smile]
DOA

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey, don't forget us Okie Bowhunters,
You have got mail

Posts: 223 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 11 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bowhuntrrl
posted Hide Post
Email sent. Massachusetts bowhunter here !!! TIA.

bowhuntr [Wink]

Posts: 931 | Location: Somewhere....... | Registered: 07 October 2002Reply With Quote