THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    New Archery Products(NAP) went Above and Beyond my expectations.

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Archery Products(NAP) went Above and Beyond my expectations.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I’m getting back into Bows after a 30+ year absence. I’ve read a lot about the current Products in magazines and have received some excellent responses from people about which Manufacturer’s products works well for them, here and at other sites.

So, I began assembling various pieces for my Mission Craze. One of the items was a NAP QuickTune Flipper Arrow Rest. I got an excellent deal on it, but I noticed the package appeared to have been opened – extra staple holes in the plastic. And I could see where it had been mounted on a Bow, due to a burnished spot on the mount, but it did not appear to have been used at all. As long as it worked properly, having been mounted on another bow didn’t overly concern me.

It is a Fall-Away style arrow rest and does not use a string running back to a Cable to activate the Fall-Away feature. I kept reading about them and somewhere it mentioned this one is held-up in the shooting position by a Magnet. Looked mine over and could not find any kind of Magnet on it and it laid forward loosely instead of upright.

Decided to call NAP (800) 323-1279 and see if mine was missing a piece. Asked for Customer Service and got a Mr. Karl Muntanion. Mr. Muntanion described where the Magnet should be located and it was not on mine. So I asked if it was a piece I could buy from them and he said, “I can do better than that. Just send me the one you have and I’ll replace it. NAP made a Design Change on the QuickTune Flipper and you probably have one of the first ones. I’ll be sending you a QuickTune Freedom, which has the Magnetic holding device – at No Charge to you.”

And sure enough, that is just what happened. Still too miserable Cold to get out and do any shooting where I am, but I am really looking forward to it when the weather allows it.

Thanks Mr. Muntanion and NAP for excellent Customer Service.

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's nice to hear that a company actually stands behind their products for a change. All too often, the only time you hear about a company's customer service is when someone wants to complain.

Congratulations.

Posts: 816 | Location: Whitlock, TN | Registered: 23 March 2009Reply With Quote