THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Diamond Iceman.....(for sale**REDUCED**)

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Diamond Iceman.....(for sale**REDUCED**)
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted
This really only applies to you guys within driving distance of Houston.....but I figure it's worth a try at least.....

I have a Diamond Iceman I am looking to sell. It is a 60# bow fully rigged with a Whisker Bisquit QS rest, Trophy Ridge 3-pin sight, and Sims S-Coil stabilizer.

I will include a Tru Fire X-Caliper Jr. release, 10 Gold Tip 55/75 arrows, Alpine Soft-Lock 5 arrow quiver, and a Doskocil hard case as well (well over $1k for everything new).

The bow is 1.5 years old and is in MINT condition.....like new. Great bow and I love it!! I'm just getting out of bowhunting for a variety of reasons. Instead of letting it sit in the case and rot, I would rather let someone use it and enjoy it.

Price reduced to $550 OBO for everything.....

PM, e-mail, or call if you are interested. Bow season is right around the corner guys!!

(P.S.-also have a second un-opened Tru Fire release and 3 un-opened packs of 100 gr. Slick Trick broadheads I will sell with the bow for $50)

Hunt Report - South Africa 2022

Wade Abadie - Wild Shot Photography
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Posts: 3106 | Location: Hockley, TX | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Great bow. I shoot a Black Ice, and these Diamonds are so smooth.
Best of luck. Someone's going to get a fine compound here.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16416 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted Hide Post
Price reduced to $550....

Posts: 3106 | Location: Hockley, TX | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
draw length?

Posts: 2247 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 01 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by perry:
draw length?

Adjustable from 25" to 30"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Passed on your info to a buddy of mine.

Perry

Posts: 2247 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 01 November 2005Reply With Quote