THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Blowing my savings on killing animals

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blowing my savings on killing animals
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I am fearful of coming weekend. The South African Bowhunters Association is having a committee meeting. Now these meetings are not being held conveniently right here in Joburg. No, they are being held on bow hunting ranches. So I can imagine poor old already-broken me sitting in a hide and shooting myself into a bank overdraft once again.
On coming Saturday evening, will all those board members who have sympathy with fellow board members in financial need, please observe one-minute silence for those who have spent all their savings on killing animals.
Lochi.

Posts: 240 | Location: Johannesburg, South Africa | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Go for it, old friend, you only live once.

Take pictures for us too. I wanna see the results.

Posts: 19161 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
so close and yet so far away .....

I'd like to go to Africa for a look see at the pen raised trophy situation before I pack my bow.

I think a trip up the Nile to look at the raised ancient temples would be ... well, ... awesome also.

Posts: 3167 | Location: out behind the barn | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote