New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bow Values
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have an original Onidea Screaming Eagle. Bought new in 87 I sent it off in 96 to the factory and completly redone. Never shot since the refirb. I also have an Onidea Aero Force. Both are set up sights quivers and rests. I killed an ass pile of deer with both and switched to Hoyt becuase I heard the factory was in trouble. They are collecting dust and I need money for a few projects. 50-70 pound draws and 30-31 inch. What would be a good price to ask, I was gonna put them on e-bay

one of us
Picture of Boss Kongoni
posted Hide Post
Used bows, unfortunately don't get a good resale price. Even a bow that is a year old will only fetch 50% of new "IF" you find the right buyer. I'd start then out at $50-$75 and get rid of them and be done with it.

While Onidea bows are decent, they never really dominated market share like Hoyt, PSE and Mathews do.

Posts: 980 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That has been my experience also. Every time I tried to trade my old bow in for a new one, the dealer might offer me 25 bucks, if he even wanted to bother with it. I always ended up just giving the bows to begining archers. They are pretty happy to get a set-up bow for free, and you start them out right.

Posts: 345 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 09 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Your best bet would be to try to sell them on Oneida's website. They have a used bow page.

Posts: 448 | Location: High Ridge MO USA | Registered: 16 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hornet,
Turn that Oneida into a carp shooting bow, and start bowfishing.Alot of pro fish shooters like using the Oneida just for carping.
Fordfreak

Posts: 274 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: 04 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CaptJack
posted Hide Post
I sell on eBay every day. Do a search for Oneida bows then look and see if you can find one similar to yours in the "Completed Items"

You can scan them by the ones that have bids-

Look at the auction and see if there was a winner and how much he paid.

That's how we establish a market value for an item we're selling on eBay.

one of us
Picture of CaptJack
posted Hide Post
Here's a link to auctions for compound bows that have completed their auction on eBay.

Completed Compound Auctions

here's an Oneida Screaming Eagle &a Oneida Strike Eagle that sold on eBay