THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    you know life is tough when...

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

you know life is tough when...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I was at the archery shop gettin some feathers(bought the wrong damn color BTW), and what do they have there, but a Mathews switchback and many Bowtech bows. Man, I hate it when I have too many expensive hobbies. Window shopping sucks.

Posts: 986 | Location: Columbia, SC | Registered: 22 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of splinterhands
posted Hide Post
ConfusedHow do you get the wrong color fletch if you pick them out yourself Confused John

"I'm smiling because they haven't found the bodies."

Posts: 1081 | Location: Pearisburg Virginia | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I got totally sidetracked looking at the different bows. its ok, I had a reason to go back teh next day after work. Took the bow and shot for an hour too.

Posts: 986 | Location: Columbia, SC | Registered: 22 January 2005Reply With Quote