THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    What site is best for selling a used Recurve(Black Widow)?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What site is best for selling a used Recurve(Black Widow)?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted
Just thought I would ask as a friend asked me to list his for him? Thanks archer

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tradgang or the Leatherwall.

One of Us
Picture of 458Lottfan
posted Hide Post
I would try Archerytalk.com as well. I have bought and sold a couple things on there with plenty of traffic. The post to sell is free.

Posts: 583 | Location: Mesa, AZ | Registered: 08 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ruger270
posted Hide Post
Just an fyi. On Tradgang.com you need at least 100 posts before you are allowed to post on the classifieds.

Posts: 171 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 03 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Archerytalk.com seems to be a real bunch of assholes, I wouldn't waste my time there.

I recently went to log back on their site and forgot my password. I used the link they sent me with new passowrd it never worked. I kept on typing in the password they sent me and I kept getting invalid password. They actually banned me from the site??? For trying to log on with the password they gave me..??

Go figure....

Regards... Jim P.

The Hunters Hut
Firearms Sales & Service PAHunter/ The Head Hunter
DRSS,NRA,SCI,NAHC
www.huntershut1.com

Posts: 1015 | Location: PA | Registered: 08 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
Been there,done that...Your Right! thumbdown

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What model, year, and draw weight is the widow?

Ken Moody

Posts: 149 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 14 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thats worth some dough.Make sure you have a handle on what its worth before you send it down The Pike. archer

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Hunting For Adventure
posted Hide Post
www.tradgang.com or www.stickbow.com

Tom Addleman
tom@dirtnapgear.com

Posts: 1161 | Location: Kansas City, Missouri | Registered: 03 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Hunting For Adventure
posted Hide Post
OR, you can get on black widow's website. They have a forum with a buy/sell section.

Tom Addleman
tom@dirtnapgear.com

Posts: 1161 | Location: Kansas City, Missouri | Registered: 03 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
forget tradgang, you have to have a minimum number of posts before you can put anything in the classifieds. That, and they are a bunch of azzhats.

Birmingham, Al

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
forget tradgang, you have to have a minimum number of posts before you can put anything in the classifieds. That, and they are a bunch of azzhats.

heh,heh,heh, I used to go there all the time, I was one of the first members and I belonged to the same club as the owner, but I wouldn't go there now if they payed me. There are two points of opinion there, the moderators and the WRONG one.

Posts: 421 | Location: GA, USA | Registered: 15 July 2002Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by loboga:
heh,heh,heh, I used to go there all the time, I was one of the first members and I belonged to the same club as the owner, but I wouldn't go there now if they payed me. There are two points of opinion there, the moderators and the WRONG one.

You say it like it's a bad thing!
animal animal animal animal

Anyway, don't forget ebay. You may not want to post there first since it costs, but one handy thing is to search completed listings to find out what the actual market is paying for something.

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
You say it like it's a bad thing!

Mark actually I sorta feel the same way, however unlike the moderators at tradgag, I'm usually right(well at least when it comes to bowhunting!)

One of Us
Picture of Ammohouse
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I gotta defend tradgang. I've been a member from the start and there is a wealth of knowledge there.
Every forum has their haters, that's what makes the internet so much fun.

*we band of 45-70ers*

USAF AMMO Retired!

Posts: 246 | Location: from TEXAS, stationed in South Dakota | Registered: 02 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sorry, I gotta defend tradgang. I've been a member from the start and there is a wealth of knowledge there.
Every forum has their haters, that's what makes the internet so much fun.

Don't be sorry to defend, I would have to at one time. The ironic thing is that the founder of the Tradgang, had a disagreement with the moderator of the LW, so he started his own site, then the moderators on his site became exactly the same or even worse. There may be a lot of info there, but it is a lot less than it used to be.