THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Re: Caroline Whisker Biscuit

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Caroline Whisker Biscuit
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
what about noise? it seems like it might be noisy.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Anyone shoot any of the Whisker Biscuit arrow rests? If so, how do you like them vs other styles of rest you have shot in the past?

Posts: 179 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 26 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I've used one for two years now and will never go back to anything else. I recommend it.

Posts: 19168 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BlackHawk1
posted Hide Post
Quote:

I've used one for two years now and will never go back to anything else. I recommend it.

Ditto!

Posts: 707 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 23 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
same here, I will never use another rest, and don't believe the bullshit about loss of speed and fletching wear

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of erict
posted Hide Post
Ditto everyone else - I'd never go back.

The rest is as quiet as any you'll likely ever use. I shoot feathers, but I haven't had the wear on them that I expected with such a set-up.

Good luck.

Posts: 705 | Location: near Albany, NY | Registered: 06 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Do you folks use the full circle type or the one that has a cut out. Relative merits? Thanks,