New
Find
Notify
Tools

ATV Bow rack
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I recently bought a quad to use while archery hunting. I want to get a carrier for my bow that mounts on the front rack. I've looked at catalogs, but can't see much detail. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Posts: 101 | Location: Reedley California | Registered: 31 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I just use my gun rack,it has worked for me for years.Its mounted on my handle bars.

Posts: 508 | Location: Newton,NC,USA | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boilerroom
posted Hide Post
I don't know if this will help because I can't remember the name of the company who makes them but they work great. They bolt on the rack upright and are U shaped with velcro straps.
My bow sits upright held by the reciever ready to use if I see something while in transit.
It also holds my guns and my fly rod if in it's case.
You just need a hex wrench to mount it. Next time I'm at the shop I'll see if they are in stock and pass on the make.

Posts: 4326 | Location: Under the North Star! | Registered: 25 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of gsp
posted Hide Post
This is the bow/gunrack/treestand holder that I use. It is made by Shonn Indust. the number is
1888-269-7900. I will hold 2 bows or 2 guns or 1 of each and your climber.

[ 03-11-2003, 05:13: Message edited by: gsp ]

<GlennB>
posted
Check your Cabela's catalog. They have a rack that works great on my Polaris.