THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOW HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bowhunting    Some photos of a long bow that was passed down to me from my Dad

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some photos of a long bow that was passed down to me from my Dad
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of 458Lottfan
posted
Here is a few photos of an L.E. Stemmler Osage Orange/Rawhide long bow. My Dad killed a Deer with it in Colorado when he was 14. I have an old news paper clipping about it in a scrap book. I want to put a new leather wrap on the grip but I am not sure where to find leather as thin and soft as what is on it. Also I have no interest in selling it, but do any of you know if this is a collectable bow or worth anything to speak of?

[URL=

[URL=

[URL=

Posts: 583 | Location: Mesa, AZ | Registered: 08 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's collectable all right....people collect everything! Go to Tradgang and ask the question there. I'd say it's probably worth a couple hundred bucks tops but then I'm not a collector.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thats a priceless family heirloom...I would leave it just like it is...i think its beautiful as is/it needs nothing...best of luck tu2
Look up on google Glen saint charles,,,he has a old tyme archery museum..they could tell you about it..also tradgang can help for sure.. tu2

Posts: 3608 | Location: USA | Registered: 08 September 2004Reply With Quote