THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Another Legend is Gone (in African Big Game Hunting) by fulvio
Paddy Curtis, another legendary PH has left us under tragic circumstances. The sad news is currentl......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  50 BMG Load Data For Surplus Projectiles (in 50 Caliber BMG Forum) by RacinJason
Load manuals mostly just give one charge weight and it seems really high, but not sure where to star......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > 50 Caliber BMG Forum

Discussion Topic  The Justices Didn’t Lie to the Senate (in The Political Forum) by ledvm
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > The Political Forum

Discussion Topic  I MADE BACON (in Australian and New Zealand Hunting) by Bakes
And its bloody good. I used Misty Gully Maple Bacon cure. ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Australian and New Zealand Hunting

Discussion Topic  Belgium Browning Hi-Power 9mm/SALE PENDING RECEIPTS OF FUNDS (in Classified - FIREARMS ONLY) by Atkinson
Nice made in Belgium Browing Hi Power, a 90% gun over all with faux Ivory scripted grips with a Scor......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Classified - FIREARMS ONLY

Discussion Topic  Right to Carry Laws Elevate ..... (in The Political Forum) by Cajun1956
Eish! Perhaps I shouldn't renew my 'License-to-Carry' permit later this year. ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > The Political Forum

Discussion Topic  Ghislaine Maxwell put on suicide watch.... (in The Political Forum) by AXEL19
Should we start a pool?...

Discussion Topic  That Is A Good Reason (in Humor) by Kensco
An elderly gentleman drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership. Taking off dow......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Humor

Discussion Topic  China’s $1 trillion Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) (in Travel Forum) by Capt.Purvis
Headed back to Botswana in August. Have not been since Covid. Curious if much infrastructure has t......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Travel Forum

Discussion Topic  Waldo (in Humor) by NormanConquest
A stranger comes into an old west town + goes into the saloon + sidles up to this old guy who is bei......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Humor

Discussion Topic  WARNING eating asian food (in Recipes for Hunters) by butchloc
dianne likes asian food so i looked up a recipe for the #1 takeout choice of chinese restaurants #1 ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Recipes for Hunters

Discussion Topic  Trying to find member (in Miscellaneous Topics) by congomike
Hello: I am trying to get touch with Idaho Sharp Shooter. He gave me a name of a gunsmith a few year......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Miscellaneous Topics

Discussion Topic  Best Damn BBQ joints in Texas or anywhere....... (in Miscellaneous Topics) by Gatogordo
I'm in search of the perfect BBQ joint, Texas or otherwise.......over the years I've eaten in many o......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Miscellaneous Topics

Discussion Topic  Pelosi elbows little girl (in The Political Forum) by AXEL19

Discussion Topic  Anybody heard from Peter recently? (in Personal Defence And Concealed Carry) by Mike_Dettorre
Was in the middle of some correspondence with him and hadn't heard from him in 5 days....
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Personal Defence And Concealed Carry

Discussion Topic  Maybe ceo of xom knows something (in The Political Forum) by Beretta682E

Discussion Topic  Primers (in Reloading) by samir
I just got into rifle reloading and have a lot more magnum large rifle primers than large rifle prim......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Reloading

Discussion Topic  Satterlee 375 H&H with tangs in process (in Custom Built Rifles) by Timan
For this build we've gone with one of our own actions. The barrel is K&P 12 twist #5 contour. Being......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  Elephant and buffalo in Nyakasanga with CMS safaris. (in Hunting Reports - Africa) by Klein
Charlton McCallum Safaris PH Buzz Charlton Buffalo, Elephant bull, plains game. 11 days Nyakasanga J......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hunting Reports - Africa

Discussion Topic  Women Threaten To ..... (in The Political Forum) by Cajun1956
Eish! Another crisis in the making. Ole Joe gonna have to invoke the Defense Production Act to acce......

Discussion Topic  Classifieds minimum post count? (in Forum Suggestions and help requests from members) by Buglemintoday
Should the classifieds have a member minimum post count before selling in the classifieds? After re......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Forum Suggestions and help requests from members

Discussion Topic  Big Luangwa cat. (in African Big Game Hunting) by fairgame
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Pre-64 M70 375 300gr Slegehammer - Experience (in African Big Game Hunting) by Venture South
Good Morning Only looking for any personal experience you have with this combination I have a fri......

Discussion Topic  Searcy Scolarship Rifle Project (in Custom Built Rifles) by Duane Wiebe (CG&R)
Time flies...this project was completed 10 years ago! At the time, a video was offered, sold out a......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  Record Buff from the past (in African Big Game Hunting) by fairgame

Discussion Topic  FS - Cooper 92 Backcountry rifle in 300 Win Mag (in Classified - FIREARMS ONLY) by loud-n-boomer
Cooper 92 Backcountry rifle in 300 Win Mag. 24" fluted barrel plus 2" for the muzzle break. Weighs 5......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Classified - FIREARMS ONLY

Discussion Topic  Ranch Buffalo - Wanna hunt one? (in African Big Game Hunting) by Labman

Discussion Topic  Pyrodex (in Black Powder Cartridge Rifles) by Kolo-Pan
can Pyrodex Pellets be legally mailed?...
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Black Powder Cartridge Rifles

Discussion Topic  11 ways that Democrats helped overturn Roe V Wade (in The Political Forum) by Bill Bradford

Discussion Topic  It will take a minute, but it’s time you educate yourselves (in The Political Forum) by Schrodinger
“Originalism has been the reigning constitutional theory of legal conservatives since the election o......

Discussion Topic  Last comment on abortion bullshit (in The Political Forum) by Mike Mitchell
It's endless and we all have legitimate positions. Men shouldn't even have a vote....

Discussion Topic  Kodiak Sitka Blacktail deer (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by Fourtyonesix
I have one spot left open for November of 2022. Nov 6-13 Cost is $5000 per person for 2x1 Tent style......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts

Discussion Topic  What cartridge would you choose? Varmints/Deer. (in Small Calibers) by kennedy
I was wondering what you would choose for rockchucks, coyotes and such to mule deer? I was thinking ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Small Calibers

Discussion Topic  Scammed badly (in Classified) by dogcat
I was recently scammed while on 24hrcampfire.com These are the details. I advertised for a Swarovsk......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Classified

Discussion Topic  FS Warne CZ rings (in Classified) by bt8897
1" High (.535) height. $25 shipped. Email bt6717@gmail.com ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Classified

Discussion Topic  Some truth (in The Political Forum) by Schrodinger
The Bible says nothing about abortion. So being anti-choice is a cultural and political decision, no......

Discussion Topic  Bullets for Pronghorn in the .270 Win. (in Medium Bore Rifles) by South Pender
For you pronghorn hunters that use a .270 Win., what bullets do you find best? I suppose most use j......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Medium Bore Rifles

Discussion Topic  Stacey Abrams on late term abortion (in The Political Forum) by AXEL19

Discussion Topic  Bullet clean out (in Classified) by bnice
Helping an older friend clean out his shooting stuff before his last move. Shipping will be in USPS ......

Discussion Topic  Favorite South African habitats (in African Big Game Hunting) by Eland Slayer
For those of you who have hunted in multiple areas of South Africa....what are your favorite regions......

Discussion Topic  378WM with Muzzle Brake (in Big Bores) by eagle27
Was at the range yesterday at the bench next to a guy shooting a long range custom rig in 378 Weathe......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Big Bores

Discussion Topic  .404 J Rifles (in Custom Built Rifles) by Roger Vardy
Here are two seperate .404 J Rifles that I've been working on. Just thought I'd drop some photos of ......

Discussion Topic  iphone 13 mini elephant case (in Classified) by Will
Elephant case in red dirt elephant for an AR member's iphone 13 mini. $130 shipped. Too cute. ......

Discussion Topic  Experience good and bad (in Pistol Shooting) by Duane Wiebe (CG&R)
As the preamble says......Any experience with Luger Man.com? good or bad???...
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Pistol Shooting

Discussion Topic  Once Again I'll Give it A Shot (in Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting) by dustoffer
This big boy is a regular, and has been for a month-plus. I missed him last time out but tomorrow n......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting

Discussion Topic  Two nice Brit 375 21/2" NEs on GI (in Double Rifles) by 470EDDY
Hey Guys, I just ran across both of the 375 21/2" NEs advertised by Pintos, in Renton, WA.I mentione......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Double Rifles

Discussion Topic  WTB 9.3x62 headspace gauges (in Classified) by CMWill
Looking to buy a Go & No-Go 9.3x62 Mauser headspace gauges. Brownells is out of stock, Clymer said ......

Discussion Topic  Evil Republicans gaining in strength, hoodwinking innocent Americans into joining (in The Political Forum) by bluefish

Discussion Topic  FS: Talon Tuckable Holster, Ruger LCR-REDUCED (in Classified) by Bill358
For Sale: Talon Tuckable IWB, right handed black holster for Ruger LCR. This is new, other than tryi......

Discussion Topic  Follow up on Custom Rifle Stock Repair (in Custom Built Rifles) by Roger Vardy
In 2017, I began work on a stock blank that had significant natural flaws and recorded the process w......

» Refine Search
» New Search