New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fourtyonesix guiding/life update
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Well, it’s been an amazing couple months for my family as many of you know. But things are going great and the family is doing well. God has brought another amazing woman into my life and she has been a huge blessing.
Now that the dust has settled and I review what life still needs from me I will be starting to guide again in 2020.
Currently the plan is to specialize in sheep and grizzly hunts. Offering two sheep hunts a year and up to three grizzly hunts each year. Two spring and one fall.
Currently my sheep hunts are booked till 2022 and I have grizzly hunts open for all the years still. I can do Sheep and grizzly combo hunts or black bear and grizzly combo trips as well. Looking forward to getting back into the field and will see you there!!

Master guide #212
Black River Hunting Camps llc
www.alaska-bearhunting.com

Posts: 1396 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fourtyonesix:
Well, it’s been an amazing couple months for my family as many of you know. But things are going great and the family is doing well. God has brought another amazing woman into my life and she has been a huge blessing.
Now that the dust has settled and I review what life still needs from me I will be starting to guide again in 2020.
Currently the plan is to specialize in sheep and grizzly hunts. Offering two sheep hunts a year and up to three grizzly hunts each year. Two spring and one fall.
Currently my sheep hunts are booked till 2022 and I have grizzly hunts open for all the years still. I can do Sheep and grizzly combo hunts or black bear and grizzly combo trips as well. Looking forward to getting back into the field and will see you there!!

tu2 tu2

Posts: 2351 | Location: KENAI, ALASKA | Registered: 10 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good news. Best of luck to you and your family moving forward.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
Good to read Jake. Glad you are doing well.

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7594 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Back at it already.

Good for you, best of luck all the
way around and with the new lady too.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5944 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So pleased to know things a getting better for you and the family. All the best as you get back into guiding, and I look forward to hunting with you some day.

Posts: 162 | Location: Sydney, Australia | Registered: 31 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Nice to know that your family is moving forward and healing and that you will be back in the bush in 2020. tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jake ,Looks like you will be back very soon.
I know you will be very successful as you were before. Good hunting

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great news Jake. Looking forward to Dall Sheep in 2022

Posts: 81 | Location: Buckholts, Texas | Registered: 11 June 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Colorado Bob
posted Hide Post
Good for you, Jake. Even better news for your kids. I know Amber had something to do with it. She's smiling down at you !! Carry on my man!!

Posts: 598 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 09 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Bob! Kevin I got your name on the list and we will get paperwork rolling here after life’s gets settled a bit for me!

Master guide #212

Posts: 1396 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good to hear Jake!

White Mountains Arizona

Posts: 2847 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of matt u
posted Hide Post
Jake..Glad you are doing good,and getting back to hunting

Posts: 1662 | Location: Winston,Georgia | Registered: 07 July 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Best of luck.

We wish you all the best.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66940 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good to hear you and the family are on the mend. Good luck filling the hunts.

Jeremy

Posts: 1480 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 28 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you are doing better.

Cold Zero

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Nice to meet you and your new significant other in Walmart in Eagle River a couple of days ago. Up here in Alaska for a couple of weeks. tu2 Good luck with your 2020 season Jake. tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes that was great! Took me by surprise! Spent the rest of the day trying to figure what the odds were of that meeting happening! Lol

quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
Nice to meet you and your new significant other in Walmart in Eagle River a couple of days ago. Up here in Alaska for a couple of weeks. tu2 Good luck with your 2020 season Jake. tu2

Master guide #212