Find
Notify
Tools

*New* South Africa 2018 Special $2950
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
*New* South Africa Hunt Special for 2018:
This hunt is offered for groups or solo hunters. I am one of the US Agents for Kei River Hunting Safaris, owned by Andrew Renton. The price quoted here includes all taxes, food, lodging, guide fees, area transfers, drinks, catering, laundry/maid services etc.
Not Included: Airfares from US to East London, RSA, taxidermy fees, shipping fees, airport meet and greet in Jo-berg, tips or excess baggage fees.

Hunt Special $2950 USD per person
5 days of hunting 6 nights (1x1)
1 Gemsbok or Wildebeest
1 Impala
1 Blesbuck
1 Springbok (Common)
1 warthog
Non-hunter $180 per day
This is not a culling/management safari.
I have enjoyed many hunts with Andrew and his family over the years, as have many of my clients. I am happy to answer any questions you have and/or provide references. *Custom Packages also offered* Andrew is also active and responsive on AR. Good Hunting all and Happy 2018

Cross Hair Consulting
PO Box 864
Oakley, Ca. 94561
925-437-8644 (Mobile)
925-679-9232 (Office)
www.crosshairconsulting.com

Posts: 633 | Location: California | Registered: 25 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of WLW
posted Hide Post
Hunted with Andrew last year and he Is great. At the last minute I included my significant other and Andrew really made it a trip of our lifetime. His knowledge of the area and history was incredible. We enjoyed it so much we are headed back this May with two other couples. Great outfit, great value, great agent.

http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4821014232

"He Who Farts in Church, Must Sit in Own Pew".

Posts: 364 | Location: Moorpark, CA | Registered: 18 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Will. I hope you enjoy 2018 as much if not more than last year. Happy New Year!

One of Us
Picture of WLW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wade Derby:
Thank you Will. I hope you enjoy 2018 as much if not more than last year. Happy New Year!

I have no doubt, we will have another epic trip. I’m really surprised no one else has commented on this offer. I can spend this amount on a good, not great, evening in Vegas. Much rather spend it on memories in SA.

http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4821014232

"He Who Farts in Church, Must Sit in Own Pew".

Posts: 364 | Location: Moorpark, CA | Registered: 18 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I also hunted with Kei River last year, using Wade Derby as my booking agent. It was my 5th trip to South Africa and it was outstanding. Wade is a great booking agent. Wade is easy to work with, honest and responsive. Andrew Renton of Kei River gave my son and I a fantastic hunt. I recommend this without reservation.

Posts: 129 | Location: Delaware | Registered: 15 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your kind words. Best wishes for the new year!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll jump on the bandwagon and endorse both Wade and Andrew as well. If this offer is available for 2019, I'd likely take it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wade:

Are those (these) hunts on your site?

Maybe it is being re-done, but I don't see any of the hunts on your site like they were before.

Thanks.

Posts: 1440 | Location: Houston, Texas USA | Registered: 16 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No, not currently. My web page is under revision, but I can get you any details you need. Just let me know. Thank you