THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    THIS IS THE "LATE SEASON" BUFF SPL YOU'VE WAITED FOR 2 left
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

THIS IS THE "LATE SEASON" BUFF SPL YOU'VE WAITED FOR 2 left
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Johnnie Du Plooy/Muchinga Adventures has five 7 day buff/PG hunts available for this year. One hunt is in his new GMA Chifunda and 4 are in the adjacent Chanjusi GMA that he is doing the marketing for. All hunting and logistics will be conducted by Muchinga Safaris.

Late season in these areas along the Luangwa river you will see hundreds of buffalo and the Luangwa itself is real Africa. You'll have hippo in the river and lions in the nearby bush carrying on all night. The river is full of crocodiles and I would expect even on these 7 day hunts that a hunter would take buff, hippo and croc plus PG. I personally have hunted along the Luangwa three times and had quite a few happy clients there. it is a very special destination.

Dates are available 1 Oct-30 Nov.

Prices:

1x1 7 days $6,950, 2x1 $5,950

1x1 10 days (2 buff) $12,950

Includes:

Daily rates
Concession fee
Buffalo trophy fee ($1,600 refunded if buff not taken)

Trophy fees:

Hippo $2,950
Crocodile $2,500
Impala $300
Kudu $2,300
Puku $850
Grysbok $650
Warthog $750
Baboon $120
Bushbuck $900

Add-ons can be arranged for Kafue Lechwe and Black lechwe.

Not included:
Additional trophy fees
Scheduled flight Lusaka-Mfuwe and return Approx $500
Dip/pack $1,500
Ammo tax $5 per round
VISA $100
departure tax $25
International airfare
Trophy shipping
All insurances
Hotels before or after the safari as necessary

Folks,

I don't know how you beat this price anywhere. Check out http://forums.accuratereloadin...2100588/m/1781062222 for some recent Chanjusi buffalo.

Call me soon on this one.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12867 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow!

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow! X2

If I had the time.....

Skip Nantz

Posts: 538 | Location: SouthEast, KY | Registered: 09 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
Damn if only I was not so busyFrowner

DRSS

Posts: 2277 | Location: MI | Registered: 20 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Any chobe bushbuck?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah!

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

Posts: 12867 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
The only thing - dip and pack $ 1,500? $5 per round?
Man , what you get as a deal gets taken on the other end
Sometimes I wonder...

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
"The only thing - dip and pack $ 1,500? $5 per round?
Sometimes I wonder..."

My sentiments as well.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2294 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
Will Johnnie be personally PH'ing these hunts, and are camp rifles and ammo available?

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1382 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Labman:
"The only thing - dip and pack $ 1,500? $5 per round?
Sometimes I wonder..."

My sentiments as well.

That's not unique to this hunt - that's more or less the going rate anywhere in Zambia. Overall, this hunt is dirt cheap for Zambia with a well known Zambian outfit.

Posts: 661 | Location: Below sea level. | Registered: 21 March 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bud,

I sent you a PM.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
I wished I had known about this before I left Zambia!!! Sounds great.

Best regards, D. Nelson

One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
"The only thing - dip and pack $ 1,500?

Fairly normal for Zambia and if the du Plooy's are still doing their own D&P they are excellent and fast. I recall Jerry Huffaker telling me when my stuff arrived from the du Plooy's that it was some of the best cared for capes he's gotten.

Cheers
Jim

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7594 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Frostbit:
quote:
"The only thing - dip and pack $ 1,500?

Fairly normal for Zambia and if the du Plooy's are still doing their own D&P they are excellent and fast. I recall Jerry Huffaker telling me when my stuff arrived from the du Plooy's that it was some of the best cared for capes he's gotten.

Cheers
Jim

Jim is correct. My taxidermist commented on the quality of their trophy prep and care.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3390 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by boarkiller:
The only thing - dip and pack $ 1,500? $5 per round?
Sometimes I wonder...

$1500 is the standard price for dip and pack in zambia .........we quote $2.00 per round duty on arrival but could depend on customs that day.....think i would buy 2 1x1 7 days and get 2 buff for not much more than the 1x1 10 day. but this must be the cheapest 1x1 7 day buff hunt including trophy fee etc in a proper wild part of africa i have seen in at least 10 years........if you can do it go for the chifunda option, as its one of if not the best gma in the luangwa.

just realised i think i missed the 2 buff bit , so mark the 10 day option includes 2 buff? this offer is the deal of the decade!

Posts: 81 | Location: uk and zambia | Registered: 27 December 2015Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike,

You got it. 1x1 10 days 2 buff $12,950

Includes:

Daily fees
Concessions fees
2 trophy fees
licenses
Gun permit
Conservation fees

I've offered some good deals this year but this is by far the best in a great area and with a top notch operator.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Cannot believe that this has not been snapped up. You will shoot big buffalo this time of year. Only down side it will be a tad warm and humid.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9869 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I will be looking for a hunt like this for next year.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shootaway:

Be careful because once you hunt Zambia you will return again and again.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9869 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What would a 'tad' warm and humid be?

Posts: 234 | Location: Northern Ontario | Registered: 25 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ilw:
What would a 'tad' warm and humid be?

I hunted Chanjuzi in late October. It is hot in the middle of the day. I would guess 105deg of so? I live in Phoenix, so its not too hard on me.

I'll say this, the Buffalo hunting wasn't really even fair. The Buffalo were reliably going to and from water frequently and they were not long tracking jobs.

The evenings were good for sleeping if 80-85 doesn't bother you. A cold shower before bed and you're good.

I'd take one of these for sure if you're contemplating.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3390 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark,
Does this special include your standard 11 page booking contract which absolves and protects you from all responsibility and liability if what you advertise is not delivered?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Echoanne12:
Mark,
Does this special include your standard 11 page booking contract which absolves and protects you from all responsibility and liability if what you advertise is not delivered?

popcorn

Formerly "Nganga"

One of Us
Picture of MikeBurke
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mark,

I have booked through Mark once and referred several people to him. He is one of the few booking agents I would use.

That being said it is pretty low class to come crap on a thread offering a very good hunt with a reputable operator. Actually chickenshit comes to mind.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike,
Actually your post reminds me of something P.T. Barnum said a long time ago, "There's a sucker born every minute". Why not book directly with the operator? Have you been on this hunt? It has nothing to do with the operator. Are you just too lazy to research the hunts and operators themselves instead relying on a booking agent?

One of Us
Picture of MikeBurke
posted Hide Post
Your post just shows how little you know especially in regards to me.

Again it is low class to do what you did. I will not post any more on this thread about this.

I hope somebody buys this hunt. Had I not done the Congo hunt in June I would be all over it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeBurke:
Your post just shows how little you know especially in regards to me.

Again it is low class to do what you did. I will not post any more on this thread about this.

I hope somebody buys this hunt. Had I not done the Congo hunt in June I would be all over it.

Well said Mike,

You're a relatively good guy almost 100% of the time. Big Grin

Formerly "Nganga"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Damn if there isn't some shit stirring here.

Steve is wrong. Wink Mike is a good guy, 100% of the time. As far as I am concerned he is as honorable as they come .

Hell of a deal for sure. If I hadn't just gotten back and didn't have a Spain hunt in December, I would go.

Posts: 11963 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike may be a good guy and this hunt appears to be a good offer with a reputable operator. So why not book it directly with the operator? Is this operator going to require one to sign an 11 page contract absolving himself from all responsibility and risk if you book directly with him? Surely Larry a guy who has already been to Alaska and Zimbabwe in the last few months and has a hunt upcoming in Spain can afford another hunt! Afterall money equates to hunting skill, prowess, and overall outdoor skills. Right Larry? Just ask Bill Jordan, Barbara Sackman, Stan Potts, Soudi Golabchi, Dennis Campbell, Rex Baker, and so on!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mike may be a good guy and this hunt appears to be a good offer with a reputable operator. So why not book it directly with the operator? Is this operator going to require one to sign an 11 page contract absolving himself from all responsibility and risk if you book directly with him? Surely Larry a guy who has already been to Alaska and Zimbabwe in the last few months and has a hunt upcoming in Spain can afford another hunt! Afterall money equates to hunting skill, prowess, and overall outdoor skills. Right Larry? Just ask Bill Jordan, Barbara Sackman, Stan Potts, Soudi Golabchi, Dennis Campbell, Rex Baker, and so on!

Larry is a good guy 100 percent of the time. Big Grin

You sir are nothing but a troll and are likely a banned member under an alias. If you want to book the hunt, call the duPlooy's and try to book it direct, you'll not save a dime and likely have issues doing it yourself, you wouldn't by using Mark or any agent.

Formerly "Nganga"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is awfully strange .

No one I know thinks money equates to hunting skills especially me. I have no idea who most of those people you mentioned are. I have no idea if they have money or if they are skilled or not. Nor do I care.

Does it bother you that some people work hard and have money? My father was a barber. No one has given me anything . I work damn hard. I am not apologizing that I can hunt and do so as a way to relieve stress.

Posts: 11963 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Curious that the folks that seem to have the greatest problem with Mark's contract are folks that have never booked with him. On the other hand, the line of folks that have booked with him that want to complain about the hunts they booked and his contract is awfully darn short as far as I can tell. Candidly, tough to take someone with a handful of posts throwing turds on the table seriously.

Mike

Posts: 21212 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have used Mark, on one hunt there was an unexpected cost that came up that was not in the post. I asked Mark about it, he got with the outfitter and worked it out and I did not have to pay it. You can't be more honest than that. I would use him again, have recommended to a friend who used him and was very pleased, in fact he is working on another hunt through him.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If the operator offered the hunt then I would book direct, but since Mark offered the hunt (I wouldn't know this opportunity existed without Mark's post), then I feel obligated to book through Mark. To go around Mark would be chickenshit. If you don't want to sign his contract then either renegotiate it or refuse to sign. It is really simple.

One hell of an offer Mark.

Cheers,

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

Posts: 1926 | Location: Lafayette, LA | Registered: 05 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
Echoanne12 is simply a troll here to stir up shit. Ignore the troll. I have not booked any hunts through Mark, yet, but am seriously considering a 2017 Botswana or Moz hunt booked through him. I wish this buffalo special was good for next year as I'd be all over it instead.

Echoanne12, crawl back into your hole. Go away.

Posts: 3855 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
quote:

I hope that happens.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DLS:
Echoanne12 is simply a troll here to stir up shit. Ignore the troll. I have not booked any hunts through Mark, yet, but am seriously considering a 2017 Botswana or Moz hunt booked through him. I wish this buffalo special was good for next year as I'd be all over it instead.

Echoanne12, crawl back into your hole. Go away.

+1. Sometimes you just can't get away from assholes.....

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13148 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
+2. I have booked two hunts with Mark and thoroughly enjoyed both hunts as well as all the pre- and post-hunt help he and his associates have given me. I can see why a person might not want to work through an outfitter who doesn't earn his commission, but whatever Mark and co. make is money well spent.

Posts: 567 | Location: southern Wisconsin, USA | Registered: 08 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
10 days on AR and 8 posts!

What positive contribution have you made to this community?

quote:

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11006 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
quote:

There is so much wisdom in this post.

Formerly "Nganga"