New
Find
Notify
Tools

June 14-22 alaska baited grizzly hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just received a call from a clients wife that my client unexpectedly passed away. So I’m trying to get this hunt resold and get her back her husbands deposits from him trip.
Hunt is $12,000
Atv baited hunt with me as the guide.
Please contact me via text or email for more information

Jake jefferson
907-414-9471
Brhc1911@yahoo.com

Master guide #212
Black River Hunting Camps llc
www.alaska-bearhunting.com

Posts: 1395 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Would hope she receives the deposit back regardless if the hunt was resold or not....

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TNTBR:
Would hope she receives the deposit back regardless if the hunt was resold or not....

When you post a Cancelation hunt everyone wants to know if you have a deposit cause they want a cheaper price. By me saying getting her deposit back that lets guys know it’s not a half price hunt because the original Cancelation has kept their deposit.
Yesterday was the one year anniversary of my wife passing and away and being a single father of six. I understand her situation somewhat.

Master guide #212

Posts: 1395 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fourtyonesix:
quote:

When you post a Cancelation hunt everyone wants to know if you have a deposit cause they want a cheaper price. By me saying getting her deposit back that lets guys know it’s not a half price hunt because the original Cancelation has kept their deposit.
Yesterday was the one year anniversary of my wife passing and away and being a single father of six. I understand her situation somewhat.

DEAR GOD, my condolences!! You have my respect as well for what's ahead of you. My buddy lost a wife when his son was 2 and it was a life of hell for a long time.

I hope that you sell this hunt quickly!

Posts: 973 | Location: USA | Registered: 10 November 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have remarried to an angel that God sent me. What a blessing she is. Lemons and lemonade kinda thing. Our family has been truely blessed thru all this. Praying for the family of this client who passed. Was married for 44 years. His wife is doing ok, we chatted for a while and texted more later on.
Everything has a reason and a season.

Master guide #212

One of Us
Picture of 505ED
posted Hide Post
Hope you can sell this hunt.. prayers to the families

DRSS Member

Posts: 2289 | Location: Texas | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I think what he meant was regardless of whether you sell this or not, giving back the deposit would be the right thing to do.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherAZWriter:
quote:
quote:

I think what he meant was regardless of whether you sell this or not, giving back the deposit would be the right thing to do.

Yes. That’s also what I thought he meant. What I meant was the deposit is going back to her and I was giving an explaination.

Master guide #212

Picture of John Pomazi
posted Hide Post
June 10th is my birthday Jake........

Posts: 19 | Location: Sandy, Oregon | Registered: 26 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have remarried to an angel that God sent me. What a blessing she is. Lemons and lemonade kinda thing. Our family has been truely blessed thru all this.

Is this the gal that I met when the two of you were coming out of Walmart in Eagle River?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That’s her!!

Master guide #212

One of Us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
I have 26 years in this industry. Lately, I have been attending a good amount of my clients funerals. Seems like every other month I get a call. Good clients will always become good friends.
Will alw

Captain Clark Purvis
www.roanokeriverwaterfowl.com/

Posts: 1141 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With Quote