THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    swap hunt opportunity for Pakistan. (Photo Heavy)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

swap hunt opportunity for Pakistan. (Photo Heavy)
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted
Greetings,
Gentlemen, like every year I am offering one exchange hunt in Pakistan for our Mountain and forest species. I have organised hunts for quite a few AR members like Dennis Rollinger (Caracal), Wade Mc Donald, Joseph Armacost and his son Austin, Aaron Neilson, Mark Hampton, Robin Bouckaert to name a few.

If anyone is interested in doing an exchange hunt for Pakistan and has a safari to offer in Africa please PM me, some pics for your interest.

My telephone number is +923472288882 and my email address is piranpir@gmail.com

Posts: 789 | Location: Karachi & London | Registered: 26 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
Great photos.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2294 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
Amazing!!!

Posts: 2328 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
Thanks Gents.

Posts: 789 | Location: Karachi & London | Registered: 26 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Simply one of the very best hunts I have ever been on in my life...period!!!

All praise to LT...he's a true pro!

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron Neilson:
Simply one of the very best hunts I have ever been on in my life...period!!!

All praise to LT...he's a true pro!

Thanks MA. beer

One of Us
Picture of L. David Keith
posted Hide Post
Really outstanding photo's, thanks for posting. I'll share with some of my African friends. LDK

Gray Ghost Hunting Safaris
http://grayghostsafaris.com Phone: 615-860-4333
Email: hunts@grayghostsafaris.com
NRA Benefactor
DSC Professional Member
SCI Member
RMEF Life Member
NWTF Guardian Life Sponsor
NAHC Life Member
Rowland Ward - SCI Scorer
Took the wife the Eastern Cape for her first hunt:
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6881000262
Hunting in the Stormberg, Winterberg and Hankey Mountains of the Eastern Cape 2018
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4801073142
Hunting the Eastern Cape, RSA May 22nd - June 15th 2007
http://forums.accuratereloadin...=810104007#810104007
16 Days in Zimbabwe: Leopard, plains game, fowl and more:
http://forums.accuratereloadin...=212108409#212108409
Natal: Rhino, Croc, Nyala, Bushbuck and more
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6341092311
Recent hunt in the Eastern Cape, August 2010: Pics added
http://forums.accuratereloadin...261039941#9261039941
10 days in the Stormberg Mountains
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7781081322
Back in the Stormberg Mountains with friends: May-June 2017
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6001078232

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading" - Thomas Jefferson

Every morning the Zebra wakes up knowing it must outrun the fastest Lion if it wants to stay alive. Every morning the Lion wakes up knowing it must outrun the slowest Zebra or it will starve. It makes no difference if you are a Zebra or a Lion; when the Sun comes up in Africa, you must wake up running......

"If you're being chased by a Lion, you don't have to be faster than the Lion, you just have to be faster than the person next to you."

Posts: 6804 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Great photos!

As always!

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by L. David Keith:
Really outstanding photo's, thanks for posting. I'll share with some of my African friends. LDK

Thanks a lot my friend. I appreciate that

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Absolute first class, fantastic photography! tu2 Each pic could tell a myriad of stories! Well done! tu2 Sure wish that I had something to swap! tu2 Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
Tha is for appreciating my friend. I will PM you.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the PM, Danish. I am not able to respond to the PM due to some computer issues here on my end. Will give your idea some thought. Regards, UEG

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
Thanks for the PM, Danish. I am not able to respond to the PM due to some computer issues here on my end. Will give your idea some thought. Regards, UEG

Sure thing.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What looks like a Pun Jab Urial (not sure of the spelling or identification) sure is a stately looking animal.
Oh to be young again , you offer a true adventure and some amazing animals to hunt in your beautiful part of the world .

Posts: 673 | Location: Western USA | Registered: 08 September 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4WD:
What looks like a Pun Jab Urial (not sure of the spelling or identification) sure is a stately looking animal.
Oh to be young again , you offer a true adventure and some amazing animals to hunt in your beautiful part of the world .

Yes, that’s a Punjab Urial. It’s only found in the salt range mountains of Pakistan and is indeed one of the most beautiful species of wild sheep.
Thanks.
Danish

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Pir,

Why don't you and your delightful Madam come on our Group hunt and we swap cigars and fine whiskey?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9869 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
Messaged you my friend.
Regards

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Outstanding!

Posts: 1790 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sounds like there might be a slight exchange of ordnance coming between India and Pakistan. Big Grin

https://timesofindia.indiatime...cleshow/68161568.cms

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Those are awesome trophies looks like a trip of a lifetime !

Posts: 2534 | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SIKA98K
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
Pir,

Why don't you and your delightful Madam come on our Group hunt and we swap cigars and fine whiskey?

Nice to see you appreciate Irish whiskey.

Posts: 456 | Location: Ireland | Registered: 12 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dgr416:
Those are awesome trophies looks like a trip of a lifetime !

Thanks a lot. :-)

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIKA98K:
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
Pir,

Nice to see you appreciate Irish whiskey.

Love all kinds of whiskey. Single malts mostly. beer

One of Us
Picture of EddieWalker
posted Hide Post
Really enjoyed the pictures. Thank you for sharing them!!!

Posts: 129 | Location: Tyler, TX | Registered: 23 December 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Fabulous.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9869 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Beautiful just doesn't adequately state the grandeur of those pics!

one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Fantastic photos and amazing trophies! Well done.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7522 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bwanamrm:
Fantastic photos and amazing trophies! Well done.

Thanks Bwana.

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grizzly Adams:
Sounds like there might be a slight exchange of ordnance coming between India and Pakistan. Big Grin

https://timesofindia.indiatime...cleshow/68161568.cms

Grizz

Both the countries like to give eachother a scare every now and then but the biggest deterant we have now are the Atom Bombs. Cool

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If I win the lottery, you’ll be the first person I call.

Posts: 1278 | Location: The Bluegrass State | Registered: 21 October 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
Hahaha. Yes Pakistan hunting prices have gone through the roof lately, however we have some of the rarest species on the planet that our government is doing a wonderful job at conserving. Markhor is the biggest conservation success story of this century.
Regards
Danish Ali Pir
www.indussafari.com