New
Find
Notify
Tools

the countdown...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Friggin' Delta. They changed my flight to RSA. Instead of leaving at a normal time, they have me going from Boise to SLC at 0640 instead of 0900.
That will allow me plenty of time to sight see in the SLC airport, as I now have a three hour and forty-five minute layover before boarding to go to Atlanta.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I would be happy; you are leaving 2 hour and 20 minutes later which means you had only a 1 hour and 25 minute connection time before. I never fly to Africa without at least 3 hours between flights, and never had a problem with lost bags.

You can always buy a day pass to the Delta Club; it is located on the left going from C to D if I remember correctly. I think it is good for 24 hours.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't know if Delta notified you, but they probably also changed your return flight departure time from Joburg. That might make return connections a bit tight. See Judge G's post.

Karl

Karl Evans

Posts: 2745 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wish I had this problem to deal with.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would cancel and stay home.

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote