New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Week in Pictures
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1890 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those were hilarious!
Thanks

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2627 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks all the way from NE Alabama.
Ole Miss 52 Auburn 9

MCH

Posts: 1065 | Location: Mentone, Alabama | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Outstanding! Seems to get better each week!! rotflmo clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
LOVE IT, Thanks once AGAIN.

Posts: 4078 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4848 | Location: Clute, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of waterrat
posted Hide Post
Excellent,,Thanks Again.........

I tend to use more than enough gun

Posts: 1407 | Location: lake iliamna alaska | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Most excellent and spot on, as usual!!!! rotflmo clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
tu2 tu2

Posts: 4078 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4848 | Location: Clute, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
THANK YOU, again.

Posts: 1065 | Location: Mentone, Alabama | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ole Miss Guy:
THANK YOU, again.

I'd like to save some of these and pass them on, but they are in WEB format and I'm only semi computer literate, possible to change to JPEG ?

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1573 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

DRSS

Posts: 1890 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
The Best Just Keeps Getting Better!! beer

Posts: 2024 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of waterrat
posted Hide Post
Excellent,,Thanks Again!!

Posts: 1407 | Location: lake iliamna alaska | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Best part of AR on Saturday mornings! rotflmo clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1222 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
clap beer Great Post This Week.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Enjoyed it as usual. Can't wait to see next week's edition after the election! rotflmo clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, Indeed; should be humerus, unless the Dems cheated again. Wink

One of Us
Picture of MeMe
posted Hide Post
Thank You for the laughs.

Posts: 360 | Location: California | Registered: 14 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

DRSS

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Surprised there is only a couple of them mentioning the MAGA ARSEHOLE!

I would have thought the results gotten were because of him! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Actually, I hope he doesn't try to run in 2024, he has so much bad press that I don't think he would make it, however DeSantis might. We damned sure can't take another 4 years of Dems.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Norman Conquest:
Actually, I hope he doesn't try to run in 2024, he has so much bad press that I don't think he would make it, however DeSantis might. We damned sure can't take another 4 years of Dems.

The dims wouldn’t be in power now if it wasn’t for the stupid MAGA ARSEHOLE! clap

Posts: 66668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, you may be correct, but I thought the real issue was vote counting fraud by the Dems. Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to see a STATESMAN instead of a politician to be a representative for the people. It seems gone are the days of "Mr. Smith goes to Washington".

One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

One of Us
Picture of waterrat
posted Hide Post
I grabbed a few,,thanks!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, also really liked the final pic of "Plinkey" Toeperwein, from where we get the term "plinking" in shooting.

one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
Worthy Post.Thanks.. beer

One of Us
posted Hide Post
tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Norman Conquest:
Thanks, also really liked the final pic of "Plinkey" Toeperwein, from where we get the term "plinking" in shooting.

Interesting comment, sir. Thanks

Zeke

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, she 'coined the phrase', by saying, "I plinked the can, etc." after her new husband Adolph Toeperwein introduced her to the shooting sports. Ad Tuperwien had a very interesting life, it is well worth your time to look him up, you will not be disappointed by his feats. Other than his record shooting of wooden blocks thrown into the air, when John Browning was trying out his new BAR in the teens, they asked Ad to shoot it at a thrown up washer. He did + when they said, he didn't hit it, he said put a piece of tape over the hole + throw it again. Guess what?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
BTW, I don't know if it still there anymore as there was a fire years ago, but the "Buckhorn Bar" in San Antonio where Ad lived had on display several pieces of his 'art', pictures made from 22 bullets into tinplate.

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice! Thanks! tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Yes.

Thank you very much.

I look at this every week.

Always good for a laugh.

Waiting to see what he will post when Trump is in jail! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Yes.

Thank you very much.

I look at this every week.

Always good for a laugh.

Waiting to see what he will post when Trump is in jail! clap

Probably along with most of Congress to be honest. In fact most politicians in general!

DRSS

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, indeed! The founding Father's had a great idea for a Republic, but not these leeches who are currently "serving". Odds are that most of these crooks have never ever read the Constitution.

One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Cool

DRSS

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks again!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks again. tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Someone has to do it and glad you did.
Thanks from NE Ala.