Find
Notify
Tools

The Week in Pictures
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4848 | Location: Clute, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
tu2

RIP Raquel Frowner

DRSS

Posts: 1905 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of waterrat
posted Hide Post
Great!! Thanks as usual!!

I tend to use more than enough gun

Posts: 1409 | Location: lake iliamna alaska | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Another great one! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks again, RIP Raquel + Stella Stevens.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1905 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Outstanding!!

Posts: 4848 | Location: Clute, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Very good this week! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66923 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
clap

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Damn, I missed this, until today! Great weekly post! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is one of Saturday's high points!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Indeed it is! tu2

One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
tu2 rotflmo clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank You !!!

Posts: 1067 | Location: Mentone, Alabama | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Excellent!

Who’s the Pillow Guy? Don’t think that news made it downunder!

DRSS

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1229 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your community service!

Posts: 1067 | Location: Mentone, Alabama | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

DRSS

One of Us
posted Hide Post
tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Smiler

One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

DRSS

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Another outstanding Saturday post!!!! rotflmo clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks once again!

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wink, oh, + btw, on the new 4473 forms under sex, there are now 3 choices; male, female, + non-binary. Our Government at 'work'.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I like the first picture!

The MAGA ARSEHOLE with a gun!

The very same one who said hunting is a horror show clap

Whoever writes this blog, he is infatuated with Trump.

Let us see what happens next rotflmo

Posts: 66923 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Let us see what happens next

I promise that there will be more of Trump next week just to please you, Mr. Nice Guy! rotflmo clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Norman Conquest:
Wink, oh, + btw, on the new 4473 forms under sex, there are now 3 choices; male, female, + non-binary. Our Government at 'work'.

There are only two sexes, male and female.

Genders appear to be a whole different story!

DRSS

One of Us
posted Hide Post
As I say, don't expect the government decisions to make any sense. I know that when I had my FFL, I received a box of 4473 forms + on the top of the stack was a letter from ATF under the heading of the "paperwork reduction act", that stated, "If you did not receive these forms, contact us immediately in triplicate informing us that you did not receive them."

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks

One of Us
Picture of waterrat
posted Hide Post
Great As Usual,,,,Thanks A Bunch !n Jim

I tend to use more than enough gun

Posts: 1409 | Location: lake iliamna alaska | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Had a good laugh again this week. Just what Saeed ordered.. . . .! More of his very BEST friend! rotflmo clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great, once again. Concerning that next to last one about the BMW mfg., I had a friend who was a mechanic at the VW dealership, + he made the comment that you will never see a Karman-Ghia without at least one dent. I looked for years + he was right. We had an ongoing joke that when they left the assembly line, the last guy was Hans with a ball peen hammer.

One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Love it! Especially the very LAST ONE! tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Excellent

Yes the last one nails it eh!

DRSS

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Yes.

The last one is fantastic.

And it points to something else affecting the country right now.

FORCED DICTATORSHIP!

The death of true democracy.

Not even your famous law schools are permitted FREE SPEECH!

If you talk like a normal person, and say a woman IS born woman, you get attacked!

Utterly, unbelievably, HILARIOUS! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I agree wholeheartedly, but then the liberal fringe's mantra is, "My minds made up, don't bother me with facts."

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Agree with Saeed, 100000000000000000000%! tu2 By the way, all five cities listed, as keeping us #3 in murders in the World, are also controlled and run by F--king Democrats! tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My point, exactly!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I do have some friends who are democrats (even married to one, (my friends all say that I have the patience of a saint). Their diatribe (the Dems) is so silly, to put it mildly, to being insane at the top of the scale. The text book definition of insanity is to repeat a failed experience, each time expecting different results. And that is what they are doing, + feeding that pablum to the stupid masses.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Actually, I have many American friends.

Some are republicans and some are democrats.

Not a single one of them likes what is going on.

They might have different political leanings, but all of them have enough common sense to see where the problems lies.
And that is keeping quiet, being afraid of being branded with one or more of the stupid ISMs going around.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
And that kind of thing has been going on for eons + people still have not learned (never will, I suppose) from the dawn of time in fractional differences through the Salem Witch hunts, Joe McCarthy's witch hunts, ad nauseam, you get the point. And you are correct that NO ONE is happy about what is going down. It is indeed frighting to try to live under this stupidity, when in all truth there is no one at the helm. I am thinking of the Leonard Cohen song, "Democracy!" Well worth listening to if you haven’t heard it, + even if you have. Pull up the song on amazon,'whoever',+ post it here, I think everyone (well maybe some) will appreciate it. BTW, although Lenny was a Jew bybvirth, he chose his final residence in UAE.

One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post