New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cab Issue...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
As many of you know, a night on the town can lead to an unpleasant encounter with the authorities.

Two nights ago a couple friends invited me out for a smoker in Boise. I had three nice cigars, including one of the 20th Anniv Perdomos; and several small glasses of various single malt scotches. I felt okay, but might have had one too many.

Sooooooooo, I walked out of the hotel, and decided to take a cab home. Sure enough, the Boise PD had a road block out, but they just waved the cab thru.

I made it home safe and sound, first time I'd ever taken a cab,but now I have this issue.

I am not sure just where I got the cab, and now that it's in my garage, I don't know just what to do with it.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now that's funny, I don't care who you are. Aren't you glad you didn't decide to take a bus home.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The first time I heard it, it was a bus. Still funny though.

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level

Posts: 1283 | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
Just Save It For Boy's Night Out!!

Posts: 2024 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of srtrax
posted Hide Post
I remember a friends dad won a school bus in a poker game and drove it home. Being late...late and us still up parting we took it four wheeling behind the house and stuck it between two trees. Hell that was 36 years ago and it may still be there...huh!

Posts: 1641 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
mine's funnier, but yours is true...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote