The Accurate Reloading Forums
Cab Issue...

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7411043/m/3001087302

31 August 2014, 09:28
Idaho Sharpshooter
Cab Issue...
As many of you know, a night on the town can lead to an unpleasant encounter with the authorities.

Two nights ago a couple friends invited me out for a smoker in Boise. I had three nice cigars, including one of the 20th Anniv Perdomos; and several small glasses of various single malt scotches. I felt okay, but might have had one too many.

Sooooooooo, I walked out of the hotel, and decided to take a cab home. Sure enough, the Boise PD had a road block out, but they just waved the cab thru.

I made it home safe and sound, first time I'd ever taken a cab,but now I have this issue.

I am not sure just where I got the cab, and now that it's in my garage, I don't know just what to do with it.
31 August 2014, 10:37
wasbeeman
Now that's funny, I don't care who you are. Aren't you glad you didn't decide to take a bus home.

Aim for the exit hole
31 August 2014, 16:45
DocEd
The first time I heard it, it was a bus. Still funny though.

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level
31 August 2014, 17:02
Moremonte
Just Save It For Boy's Night Out!!
01 September 2014, 20:53
srtrax
I remember a friends dad won a school bus in a poker game and drove it home. Being late...late and us still up parting we took it four wheeling behind the house and stuck it between two trees. Hell that was 36 years ago and it may still be there...huh!

01 September 2014, 23:36
Idaho Sharpshooter
mine's funnier, but yours is true...