Find
Notify
Tools

Hairlips wedding day
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted
This is from an old Gene Tracy 'Truck Stop' tape so make your own speech inflections. Hairlip guy is getting married on Monday + he's talking to his fiance on Friday. He says Oh baby , can I have a little early, like now? She says, no, not till Monday. He says, can I just look at it? She says, no, not till Monday, he says can I just snuggle up to it? She says, no, not till Monday. He says, well can I at least sniff it? She says, I suppose that's O.K. so he breathes deep + says, Oh, baby, do you think it will keep till Monday?

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've got a bunch of those hairlip jokes but I have been reluctant to post as I almost didn't post this one. I do want to pass humor along but not any offense to anyone.' sometimes that is not possible. Oh + BTW, when I told this one to my best friend's wife (in his presence) Sharon rolled on the floor laughing. The girls can take a joke too!

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of waterrat
posted Hide Post
I like all inappropiate jokes,,thanks..

I tend to use more than enough gun

Posts: 1409 | Location: lake iliamna alaska | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
O.K., one more hairlip joke, you provide the sound. He checks into a hotel, goes to his room + 30 minutes later storms down to the desk clerk + says that someone was in his room. The guy pulled a gun on me + said he wanted my luggage, wallet + shoes. Then when I tried to leave he said, not so fast hairlip, I believe I'll have a blow job too. The desk clerk said, "Oh how awful, what happened?" The hairlip said, "Well, you didn't hear no gunshot, did you?"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I once said to my boss that there was no such thing as a bad blow job!

He said----Yes there is---When you have to give it!

Hip

Posts: 1823 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not alot of people familiar with Gene Tracy.
The Boat Ride was always one of my favorites.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You're right. I haven't heard any of his routines since the early 70s.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
You're right. I haven't heard any of his routines since the early 70s.

I believe he passed away in the late 70s or early 80s. You ever listen to Larry Pierce ,or Jay Hickman? Nothing like raunchy trucker comedy.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_Tracy

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level

Posts: 1283 | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote