Find
Notify
Tools

Parker-Hale Brushes & Mops?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted
Is there any source left anywhere in the world which can supply genuine Parker-Hale brushes & mops?

(I have the adapters to fit American brushes & mops to Parker-Hale rods, but want to find some original Parker-Hale stuff. In my view, the quality is not even comparable.)

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
Yes, here in Australia I recently bought a Parker-Hale three peice Brass Rod with brushes etc.
I do not now about Canada but they are avaliable.
ozhunter

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
parker.hale@bisley-uk.com

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Try the source I use http://www.brownells.com they have Parker Hale supplies.

One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
Thanks All. Boy, am I embarassed!! I have a Brownell dealer's account, and didn't even think about checking there....

Also, thanks for the Parker-Hale England web-site url. Think I'll e-mail them to see if they can still supply their rifle holding vice which is intended to clamp to a bed-post, flag pole, or any other round support. We used then 40 years ago or so at the DCRA prize meetings when cleanng our rifles in the marque tents, but then I didn't need one. Now I do.....

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Canuck, bought some recently from Midway, and they are the real deal, come with a Parker Hale 'headered' bag, if you need the info off of it, let me know.

Good shooting--Don

Posts: 3563 | Location: GA, USA | Registered: 02 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, as an old-time PH user who has some of the older PH stuff left around, I can tell you that the stuff marketed today is pitiful compared to the stuff they marketed 30 years ago. I got some stuff from Brownell's several years ago, and it was poor by comparison. That is not Brownell's fault, however.

PH stuff from years ago was truly impressive. Today, it is just that much more ordinary stuff living off an old name.

Geo.

Posts: 305 | Location: Indian Territory | Registered: 21 April 2003Reply With Quote