The Accurate Reloading Forums
Parker-Hale Brushes & Mops?

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/645100744/m/314109106

09 January 2007, 22:05
Alberta Canuck
Parker-Hale Brushes & Mops?
Is there any source left anywhere in the world which can supply genuine Parker-Hale brushes & mops?

(I have the adapters to fit American brushes & mops to Parker-Hale rods, but want to find some original Parker-Hale stuff. In my view, the quality is not even comparable.)

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

13 January 2007, 05:36
ozhunter
Yes, here in Australia I recently bought a Parker-Hale three peice Brass Rod with brushes etc.
I do not now about Canada but they are avaliable.
ozhunter
13 January 2007, 05:40
ozhunter
parker.hale@bisley-uk.com
14 January 2007, 09:55
scr83jp
Try the source I use http://www.brownells.com they have Parker Hale supplies.
17 January 2007, 00:52
Alberta Canuck
Thanks All. Boy, am I embarassed!! I have a Brownell dealer's account, and didn't even think about checking there....

Also, thanks for the Parker-Hale England web-site url. Think I'll e-mail them to see if they can still supply their rifle holding vice which is intended to clamp to a bed-post, flag pole, or any other round support. We used then 40 years ago or so at the DCRA prize meetings when cleanng our rifles in the marque tents, but then I didn't need one. Now I do.....

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

25 January 2007, 07:59
Fish30114
Canuck, bought some recently from Midway, and they are the real deal, come with a Parker Hale 'headered' bag, if you need the info off of it, let me know.

Good shooting--Don
02 April 2007, 01:21
Geo.
Well, as an old-time PH user who has some of the older PH stuff left around, I can tell you that the stuff marketed today is pitiful compared to the stuff they marketed 30 years ago. I got some stuff from Brownell's several years ago, and it was poor by comparison. That is not Brownell's fault, however.

PH stuff from years ago was truly impressive. Today, it is just that much more ordinary stuff living off an old name.

Geo.