THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

AR wishes our members a Happy Passover

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Media And Publications    Sporting Classic Fall Hunting Spec Edition
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sporting Classic Fall Hunting Spec Edition
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just picked up a Sporting Classics that I think is a special fall edition. With the dearth of great reading in outdoor magazines, this one is a breath of fresh air and a ray of hope. A nice mix of old and new, of adventure and hunting, of guns and game.
Bfly

Work hard and be nice, you never have enough time or friends.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Lake Nice, VA | Registered: 15 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have long been a subscriber. Get a little tired of some of the flowery prose, but I like traffic at rush hour, I know what to expect from whom and do my best to avoid it.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't like the writing, but they have nice ads.

Every once in a while I'll buy one for the high end products sold inside.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post