THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOWN UNDER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Australian and New Zealand Hunting    Quick the cops are here...hide the gun Barry......

Moderators: Bakes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quick the cops are here...hide the gun Barry......
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
"The man has been charged with weapons offences, as a rectum is not an approved storage facility" rotflmo rotflmo

http://www.themorningbulletin....cts-/3082689/?ref=hs

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7975 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Searching for crack-finding it and a 303 bolt in it rotflmo

Posts: 492 | Location: Queensland, Australia | Registered: 26 August 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Let's not forget the woman who tried to smuggle a hand gun into jail by way of her vagina. Wink

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.co...-jail-in-her-vagina/

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
Rumour has it he was a kiwi

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002

One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gryphon1:
Rumour has it he was a kiwi

He'll be feeling a little sheepish now then won't he.

Posts: 3855 | Location: Nelson, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Roll Eyes Big Grin

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7975 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
First, which end did he insert first?

Secondly, why is it assumed he was "hiding" the bolt, maybe his activity was purely recreational?

Lastly, the relevance of the $10 note? Is that a standard fee to be searched internally in a watchhouse these days? Was it also found up the bum hole of the 21 year old? Maybe it was "excape" money, when he held up the cops armed with his "bolt"?

Or was he trying to extract with the bolt, some ammunition he had also secreted further up jis arse, and the bolt was the tool to extract the cartridge(s)?

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good hiding spot... They didn't find the rest of the rifle Eeker

DRSS

Posts: 1905 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
The guy was obviously a member of the Wallabies team - they have taken it up the arse twice in the last week , ....

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4457 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
About 25 years ago friends that have always been half nuts. He was using a iron sighted .22 on his girl friend as a dildo and she jerked back and the sight ripped her up. OF course at the ER the cops were called and Jim spent the night in jail until she convinced them it as all just sex play.

Another time she was soaking in the bathtub upstairs when he fired an AK thru the ceiling and went between her knees. Like I said, they were half nuts.

'nother tale on him. I was welding one day when he came up with a huge rubber balloon and asked me to fill it up with acetylene. I asked if he was going to suck on it. "nope". Ok, so I filled it up about 2' dia. Sometime after midnight the sky lit up bright red and the boom rattled the whole town. Wife asked me what the hell was that?? Oh, that was just Jimmer and his home made firecracker!

Made the paper for weeks while the locals and even feds tried to figure out what caused it.

Turned out he had a bottle of helium and ten feet of dynamite fuse. Enough to take it up pretty high. I didn't see it as I was in bed. But ,it sure lit up the sky and rattled the whole house.

Several times in the past few years gals going to jail, or out on work release coming back in have had their pussies searched and found pills. One had a fair sized square pill box in hers. She was ratted out by others ahead of time.

That's a well known hiding place. When that bitch stole my drugs last year I'd bet that's where she put 'em as the cops searched her bra and panties and the box of clothes and crap she had and didn't find 'em. Had to get a judges warrant to check her puss they said.
George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5944 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
May be some queer anti gun politicians would say it is then best place to hide it clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66940 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muzza:
The guy was obviously a member of the Wallabies team - they have taken it up the arse twice in the last week , ....

I wish we had a F&^K Y(% emoji Muzza Wink

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bakes:
quote:
Originally posted by muzza:

I wish we had a F&^K Y(% emoji Muzza Wink

Were they playing the Kiwis? I have heard the Kiwis are partial to that sort of thing. Wink

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
You are probably correct nitro, after all their fave song is.
"I`ll never find another Ewe"

One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Have at it lads , they say attack is the best form of defense - although "defense" and "Wallaby" probably cant be used in the same sentence at present .

Come along now , lets not be sheepish .....

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4457 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
I`ll never find another EWE