Find
Notify
Tools

WTB 2 Bore or 4 Bore Cartridges
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of 724wd
posted
I would like to buy something big for my dad's collection for Christmas. I have been in contact with Jay at 2-Bore.com, but am worried a bit about the time frame on new cartridges. I was hoping someone had some extra they wouldn't mind selling.

Thanks,
Heath

NRA Life Member

Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.

Posts: 992 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 724wd
posted Hide Post
After talking with Jay at 2-Bore (Macifej) again, I have decided to wait for they next run of shells they produce. Jay has been great to deal with and I look forward to buying from him.

Still on the hunt for 4-Bores...

Heath

NRA Life Member

Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.

one of us
posted Hide Post
724wd
you know, I just wasted 5 minuetes becasue of you!
I had to watch Jessica Alba do that dolphin swim on your avitar over and over!!

Posts: 941 | Location: VT | Registered: 17 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 724wd
posted Hide Post
nice, isn't it? =)

NRA Life Member

one of us
posted Hide Post
YUP!
I watched that movie not expecting much ... other than to watch Jessica in her bikini, but it wasnt half bad. I about wore the dvd player out watching the sene you have there, just mesmerizing to me. Wink

Posts: 941 | Location: VT | Registered: 17 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13301 | Location: On the Couch with West Coast Cool | Registered: 20 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That 2 bore is incredible!! Is that drawn brass or turned?

Andy B

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member
TDR Cummins Power All The Way
Certified member of the Whompers Club

Posts: 2973 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 15 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A "machining" process on the 2-Bore case. Takes three pieces of equipment to make the case from CF barstock. The process is long and complicated but yields a better than drawn finish and better tolerances. Conventional deep drawing for a case this large requires a 120 ton plus press and production quantity we'll probably never see.

Posts: 13301 | Location: On the Couch with West Coast Cool | Registered: 20 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
Great Shot glasses or Expresso Cups!Smiler I want mine soooon! Then the gun to fire them! Big Grin

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
On the way Tom...

One of Us
Picture of Tyler Kemp
posted Hide Post
Pics not working on my CPU?

I WANT A 2 BORE SHELL!

Big Grin

Love shooting precision and long range. Big bores too!

Recent college grad, started a company called MK Machining where I'm developing a bullpup rifle chassis system.

Posts: 2598 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 29 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tyler Kemp
posted Hide Post
Nevermind, after loading my last message they magically work...WOW

Love shooting precision and long range. Big bores too!

Recent college grad, started a company called MK Machining where I'm developing a bullpup rifle chassis system.

Posts: 2598 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 29 March 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
When is the rifle coming?What type of action will it have?

Posts: 20 | Location: new castle,de. | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
With 3500 Grain slugs for plinking or varminting or holding papers onto your desk...

One of Us
Picture of 724wd
posted Hide Post
Thank you everyone for helping me fulfill my christmas wishes. My dad was the happy recipient of a 4-bore loaded round and 2-bore blackpowder ball. just a few minutes ago, i received a 2-bore case from Macifej... and WOW! what a piece of hardware! rings like a bell and astounds all that see it! Thank you Jay!

heath

NRA Life Member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Quite welcome Heath...that should beef up the fat end of your collection... thumb