Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trying to find member Login/Join 
one of us
posted
Hello: I am trying to get touch with Idaho Sharp Shooter. He gave me a name of a gunsmith a few years back, and after a few computer changes, I have lost it. I tried to send a PM, but got message that he cannot reeieve PM's. Any help in contact information would be extremely helpful. Thanks in advance.

Posts: 1635 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 11 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
ISS was permanently banned from AR a few years ago. Perhaps you could go over your old posts and find the text thread or discussion. Good luck.

Posts: 1128 | Location: Land of Lincoln | Registered: 15 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I think it was all through PM's. Was hoping someone might have an email or contact number for him.

Posts: 1635 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 11 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
His name is Richard Kayser. I've done a bit of business with him in the past. I'll look tomorrow + see if I still have his address.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Norman:
Much appreciated!

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RCG:
ISS was permanently banned from AR a few years ago. Perhaps you could go over your old posts and find the text thread or discussion. Good luck.

Might find him at baitshop boyz? Maybe Tasunkawitko will know where he went.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14328 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike, I looked today but couldn't find an address. We always did P.M. + sent check + product to physical so no email trail + besides it's been many years ago.I just remember the name because it was spelled Kayser instead of Kaiser (funny point) I wish I could remember the name of the town that he was in in Idaho, then just maybe with a name + a town you could get a phone #. Maybe someone else can help fill in the blanks. Have you thought about backtracking his history on AR + seeing if you could get more info? Best of luck, Randy

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
He posted at accurateshooter.com, but I just checked and he was last seen there about a year ago. FWIW- I believe he is the guy who developed the .257 Banshee cartridge. Maybe that can help. Try 24hourcampfire also.

Posts: 7467 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I really appreciate all the help and suggestions. Our correspondence was through PM's, so they are long gone. I went through all my posts and there was nothing there. I will try the baitshop boyz group and maybe do a general search for him in Idaho...hopefully not too many who spell his last name that way. Again, thanks very much to all of you that helped.

one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
quote:
Richard Kayser

I found this on Truepeoplesearch Truepeoplesearch

Richard Walter Kayser
1824 N Cliffrock Rd
Nampa, ID 83651

(208) 250-2532 - Wireless
(208) 465-5409 - Landline
(704) 699-1145 - Wireless
(208) 965-9712 - Wireless

NRA Benefactor.

Life is tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid... John Wayne

Posts: 1957 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Pa.Frank:
Thanks for info, will try and call this week.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thats pretty neat but a bit scary also.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
He was in Nampa as I remember.

Posts: 20074 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 20074 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As I said, that's pretty scary that all that personal info is available to anyone. I almost regret giving out his name, although it was done in good faith, but it has brought to my attention this breach of privacy or can of worms as it were.

One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pa.Frank:
quote:
Richard Kayser

I found this

Please consider sending personal info like that via PM next time.

The man used Nom de Plume as a user name for a reason. I doubt he would have wanted his personal info broadcast. Remember he's banned and can't even ask you to take it down.

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7569 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As I said, I regret posting Rich's name but at the time it seemed like being helpful. I need to remember the old adage of "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Frostbit:
quote:
Originally posted by Pa.Frank:
quote:
Richard Kayser

I found this

Please consider sending personal info like that via PM next time.

The man used Nom de Plume as a user name for a reason. I doubt he would have wanted his personal info broadcast. Remember he's banned and can't even ask you to take it down.

This information is already available on the Net.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66721 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Of course the person that originally posted the information can edit, remove some or all of the post!

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4223 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote