THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

AR wishes our members a Happy Passover

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Conservation  Hop To Forums  African Lions Hunting Management And Ecology    The Animal Rights Extremists Nearing Victory in California
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Aaron Neilson, ledvm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Animal Rights Extremists Nearing Victory in California
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have never heard that CP was our guy on the science end if we ever get there. There are others that could be funded and I am sure do a good job. he has the strange distiction of being published the most but that does not always mean that he is the best. i would not be in the camp of saying the LCTF's strategy is CP"S way. We can not ignore the fact that he will be quoted and used by someone when the discussion of uplisting takes place and I would prefer he not be on the other side and want uplisting.As Lane said stopping ESA is paramount and anyway that anyone thinks they know how I for one am all ears.These politicians make strange decisions all the time aka the serengeti highway so never doubt that they can do some really bad things.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: 24 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post