posted Hide Post
Lovely!

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7143 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
Very nice

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post
I am always amazed at the way you guys across the pond put up complete buildings and rooms from scratch.

In Europe and parts of Africa we would spend weeks if not months getting planning and building permission, connecting utilities - with prior approval of course - etc etc etc!

You guys seem to be doing it right !

Great trophy 'house' all round.

Congrats and sure you will have many happy hours in there !

Chalie

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2261 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very tasteful- Well done Trophy Room tu2

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Just finished ''tricking-out'' my last overhead fixture in the rear half of the room...used two kudu horns I had.

Posts: 282 | Location: TALLAHASSEE,FL | Registered: 08 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 282 | Location: TALLAHASSEE,FL | Registered: 08 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

In keeping with my rep that I never throw away anything...I had been keeping my wooded cigar boxes and I wanted some different type of floor lamps for the room, so I made two floor lamps out of the some of the boxes..

One of Us
posted Hide Post

second lamp in the rear half of the room

One of Us
Picture of EddieWalker
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on creating a great trophy room!!! I really enjoyed reading through all the posts from start to finish. Now that it's done, is there anything you would have done different?

Eddie

Posts: 129 | Location: Tyler, TX | Registered: 23 December 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EddieWalker:
Congratulations on creating a great trophy room!!! I really enjoyed reading through all the posts from start to finish. Now that it's done, is there anything you would have done different?

Eddie

Thanks Eddie, like owning a big boat,you always want one bigger and that is what everyone told me at the start...with that said, I have been very pleased with the room and I am not sure that I would change any major items...

one of us
Picture of Antlers
posted Hide Post
Well, I must say, that's the first trophy room I've seen with a possum mount - WTG! I love it!

Antlers
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Heym 450/400 3"

Posts: 1990 | Location: AL | Registered: 13 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Antlers:
Well, I must say, that's the first trophy room I've seen with a possum mount - WTG! I love it!

Look close and along with the possum, you will see a coon and two types of squirrels...this is my N FL and S GA dangerous game section and if you do not think they are dangerous ,just grab one someday.

One of Us
Picture of R8 PRO
posted Hide Post
wow, the whole room looks great, I love those lamps!need to start buying wood boxed cigars!! sounds like you will be adding to it soon! great job. D.

Relax and light a Cuban.

Posts: 177 | Location: UK | Registered: 16 May 2013Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
very well planned,looks great

Posts: 2 | Location: Pakistan | Registered: 14 August 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Looks like a Boone and Crockett possum mount!

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ghostbird
posted Hide Post
WOW... I don't know how I missed this post.

LOOKS AWESOME!!! ... very, very nice!

--------------------------------------------
National Rifle Association - Life Member
National Wild Turkey Federation - Diamond Life Sponsor
Pope & Young Club - Associate Member

Posts: 561 | Location: North Alabama, USA | Registered: 14 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys,it was a joy to put together and is complete now with a few new mounts ,as soon as I get my croc,buff,and eles I will take some photos of the finished product and post them.I agree the possum might be a B & C mount.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
JCook:

Watched the room being built, but, hadn't come back to see it finished Until tonight wow, that's beautiful! I really like those lanps and wall brackets with horns etc. Fine ideas!

Your last post in Aug mentioned more pics and more mounts. Have you got them done yet? IF so, it's time.

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Be proud, you've done a great job of it.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5944 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote