Find
Notify
Tools

Dropping The Cat! - Funny!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Artemis.
posted
Well, by popular demand, here is the next installment... ENJOY!

This one had me in tears of laughter earlier today - quite embarrassing considering I was in a public place!!! Big Grin

Artemis Big Grin

Affordable Holiday Accommodation in Devon, UK - Self catering (with shooting if required) PM for details.

Posts: 88 | Location: Sunny Devon, UK | Registered: 07 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rick R
posted Hide Post
ROTFLMAO funny!

Posts: 1912 | Location: Charleston, WV, USA | Registered: 10 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
Having served with the RAF as an Exchange Officer, I can assure you that there may be some truth in this posting. I saw some hilarious events occur at night at the Officer's Mess. One included firing a Sterling 9mm Sub-machinegun through an upstairs window at some geese.
jumping

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prof242:
I saw some hilarious events occur at night at the Officer's Mess. One included firing a Sterling 9mm Sub-machinegun through an upstairs window at some geese.
jumping

Now you can't just say something like that and leave the room...you have to finish the story.

Posts: 4168 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Could be the start of something, Indoor Goose hunting with a Sub Machinegun. Eeker

"When doing battle, seek a quick victory."

Posts: 4739 | Location: London England | Registered: 11 May 2003Reply With Quote